• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Any Goodies with Resale

Disney Adventurer

Mouseketeer
I've seen a few posts about people getting some "goodies" when they buy through Disney. Just recently saw that VWL sales are receiving a print and some pens have also heard that people receive tote bags etc. Do you get any "goodies" if you buy resale?

With a resale, you are free to negotiate for anything you'd like.

If you want tote-bags, artwork or free food just put it in your offer. The developer has lots of reason to give away "freebies", resales owners usually don't feel the same need to offer such incentives.

Good Luck (but don't be too surprised if your request for the "goodies" is refused by the resale owner)!

You know, the folks at Member Services are very nice and if I were you I would just give them a call or shoot them an email and explain your situation. They will likely send you a little packet of goodies. This actually happened to me quite recently-- I wrote an email asking if I could buy some luggage tags. I got an email in response asking me to call them. When I did, they confirmed my mailing address and a couple of days later I received not only DVC luggage tags, but a couple of coolies, a couple of member pins and a really neat cosmetics case!! I was so appreciative I sent them a fruit and cheese basket for a thank you!!

You just gotta love Disney!!

Good luck! :cool:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter