Any fun activities at RPR?

kniquy

DIS Veteran
We will be staying for 3 nights in April at RPR. I know with WDW resorts there is usually a daily schedule of activities. I heave heard about the torch lighting that i think happens around the pool -- are there any regularly scheduled activities that take place a the resort?

We might have little down time so we want to take advantage of as much as possible of the resort.

We will be staying for 3 nights in April at RPR. I know with WDW resorts there is usually a daily schedule of activities. I heave heard about the torch lighting that i think happens around the pool -- are there any regularly scheduled activities that take place a the resort?

We might have little down time so we want to take advantage of as much as possible of the resort.

The Torchlighting ceremony is on a Saturday evening and is quite cool to see........

Activities during the day include hula competitions, table tennis, water polo, crafts......and much more......

You can win cocktails, adult or child friendly ones.......

All the pools at Universal hotels have similar activities and I do think there’s a schedule announced in the morning and chalked on the ground as you enter the pool area and also listed on the board.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter