Any DVC members from near Scottsdale? Need info please.

BeckyV

Mouseketeer
Our niece is moving to Scottsdale August 17 to do her internship at the Desert Botanical Gardens. She just finished Appalachian State in NC. Her friend let her known today that she cannot go with her. We are trying to find timeshares for her to stay in for a few weeks until she can find an apartment. Naturally the family is upset about her going alone. Her mother plans to drive out and help her, but we don't know much about that area. Luckily, they have at least been there for a few times on trips. Any help or info would be very appreciated. We have units in RCI and II to book for a few weeks for her but had rather book ones close to her job. Please make suggestions if you live nearby and know anything about the resorts in the area.

Thanks for your help.

Becky Varn

Hi Becky,

I'll bump this thread back up to the top for you. When I looked out on Interval on Getaways I see Sheraton's Desert Oasis 1 bedroom units and the Westin Kierland available starting in August. But I don't know exactly where these resorts are location wise. Some of my family are staying at Westin Kierland in late September. Maybe a DVC member that has traded in through II or a DVC member that lives nearby will see this thread and give some tips on the area.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter