• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Any changes to Splash Mountain?

I didn't notice anything new, so if so, it wasn't major. I did notice a few things not working though, so I hope those get fixed soon.

I've noticed some small changes. They've definitely repaired some AAs, but there are still some that are not working properly (the blue bird at the end). The voices for the singing chickens near the end seem a little different to me as well.

The biggest thing I noticed is that they now use a different version of zip a dee doo dah at the end of the ride as you are waiting to disembark. It has been jazzed up a bit with more of a pop sound and I can't stand it.

I could've sworn that I replied to this thread already. Either there is another thread with a similar title, I forgot to hit "post reply", or I'm crazy. :upsidedow

The biggest difference I was surprised by is that now the "Big Drop" is now the "Gentle Descent." In speaking with Cast Members, apparently it was done for "LIABILITY ISSUES." It's kinda sad, but it does make for cool photo selfies with the castle in the background. :thumbsup2

The biggest difference I was surprised by is that now the "Big Drop" is now the "Gentle Descent." In speaking with Cast Members, apparently it was done for "LIABILITY ISSUES." It's kinda sad, but it does make for cool photo selfies with the castle in the background. :thumbsup2
What?? They lowered the speed or??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter