Any Central New Yorkers In This Formum?

All of my family is originally from New York (upstate or the boroughs) and we used to visit upstate friends and family while I was growing up year-round. Not from central NY myself (was born in Westchester), but a New Yorker at heart!

Born and grew up in Norwich, NY. DH born in Syracuse.
Our homes are now BWV and Rhode Island.

We're in the lower Hudson Valley- West Point (the Military Academy)/ Newburgh. We own at VWL and the BCV.

Hi everyone! We're in New Hartford - just outside of Utica. Hey Patricia721 - you'll probably see our DVC sticker on our SUV. I'm from Rome - my DH is from Utica. Our home resorts are VWL and BCV.

New Windsor NY ??? too far south for you guys?? we are quickly becoming a NYC Suburb.. but still 60 miles north of the city.

Right in the city of Binghamton - but would much prefer to be in BWV, VWL or OKW!!! Didn't know there were a couple Binghamton people on these boards. Wish I could come to the Syracuse meet, but can't make it up there that day.:(

To DVC LEROY - I work in New Hartford! I'll be on the look-out for your SUV! We just bought into SSR tonight! I'm very excited!
:Pinkbounc :sunny:

Was a CNYer when I bought into DVC in 1996. SU grad and lived in Utica for a bit. Parents still live in the greater Utica Rome area (my Dad worked in Rome).

Now I'm a central Floridian. :D :D

We also live in New Hartford! We own at BCV and are looking forward to our 1st trip home this Jan.

We live in Sherrill a little town between Utica and Syracuse. They make ONeida Silverware here. Go Syracuse Basketball.

Hi Mona!

My grandparents still live in Sherrill! They worked at Oneida most of their lives. Been there a zillion times. Love it.

Rhode Island person. Sherrill is great! We also love Providence . We have a son in his Senior year at RISD. Love the fire waters

Just came across this thread by accident but figured I would add myself to the CNY list too. LOL

Fellow Central New Yorkers here! We live in Ilion and are trying to get through this miserable cold spell by dreaming of Disney.

Lived in Pine Island, NY throughout the 1980's.

Add me to this old list!

I'm from Camden and living in Rochester.

We own small contracts at BWV and SSR. Just enough for the two of us to visit every year. :thumbsup2

You can add me to the list too. We love in Norwich, NY. We own at VWL and VGF. Can not wait to get out of this miserable cold.

So glad I saw this today! We live in Jamesville (just south of Syracuse). We just bought into DVC this past summer. We own at AKL and recently bought (waiting for points to show up from a resale :rolleyes2 ) at BLT. Can't wait to hear Welcome Home for the first time next month!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter