Any 4 yr olds going on March 20th/05 Wonder

Originally posted by rebeccapreston
This will be our first ever Disney Cruise! Any body else going with young kids??:D princess: WOOHOOOO!!
Have you checked the cruise meets board for your sailing dates? That is such a great age for meeting Disney Characters and doing Disney things that I bet you'll find some 4-year-olds there if no one shows up here...!
Happy sailing!

Hi Lynda,
I am completely new to this site! Could you tell me where I find the Disney Meets forum that you are talking about!:confused:
Thanks!!

At the top of page 1 you will see a forum marked "Cruise Meets." There is probably a thread started for your cruise by someone else cruising at the same time. It is a great way to meet other DISer's before you cruise.

Denae :sunny:

Thank you so much! I found the cruise meet and just posted our cruise time!!

I'm curious what your purple ribbon stands for?
rebeccapreston:) :wave2:

We'll be there :bounce: My daughter turns 5 in November so not too much difference. Is your 4 your a boy or girl ? Mine will be the very loud, outgoing one in the club :hyper:

March 20th is tooooooo far off !!!

Hi,
we have a daughter who will be 5 in May! My daughter will get along well with your daughter if she is outgoing! She is pretty loud her self!! Ha ha!! My husband jokes that she gets it from my side of the family!! Her name is Preston but her nickname is "Patches":bounce:

We have never been on a cruise before so we are pretty excited!! I haven’t told her yet because I want to tell her at Christmas. Do you have any good ideas how to tell her? I don’t know if she'll understand the whole cruise idea but she definitely knows Disney!! :earsgirl:

thanks for the response!! :wave2:
Pulte Family

Our kids don't know yet either. Its a surprise for Grandma, Grandpa and kiddo's. Its my parents 50th anniv. and they've been dying to take the kids on this cruise. We are also telling them at Christmas. My sister is going to wrap Disney Dollars and a t-shirt for each person, they will all open together. Then we'll show them the DVD we ordered.

My DD, Shelby, has seen the cruise on Tvl Channel and keeps asking if we can go. I hope I can make it till Christmas to tell them.

She'll be happy to know she has a friend before she even goes!!

Cheryl

Hi Cheryl
How awesome!! They are going to be so surprised!

I read somewhere on one of these forums that you can order a post card with a Disney character on it and have it sent to your kids at Christmas so it looks like they are writing to your kids and inviting them on the cruise. . I will try and find out more information on it.

Patches will love having a friend on board!!! Woohoo!!
When are you arriving? I think we are flying in on Saturday Night and then we will fly back on Friday. We havent confirmed our plans yet but some friends of ours who have been going to Disney World and the cruises over the years recommeded we do that so we get a better price on our flights.

We are soo excited!!!! I can't wait to see Patches face!!

Becca

Saw your question about the purple ribbon. I hope I do not offend anyone by responding.

It represent's the family of fellow Diser "Emmasgrammy".
Her daughter-in-law (I'm sorry, I don't recall the name), and young granddaughters Emma and baby Sophie--passed tragically after a home fire a couple of months ago.

There were many prayer threads for a while as baby Sophie was in the hospital. The purple ribbon was in support of that. After Sophie passed, everyone kept them as a reminder of this beautiful family.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter