• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Any 100 years of Magic stuff??

waltdisneyworlddreamer

100% WDW Fanatic
Has anyone found any 100 years of Magic celebration stuff at the Disney store? I went a while back and then didn't have anything. Has anyone been to WDW lately? What kind of stuff did they have. I'm really bummed because I may not get to visit during the celebration.:( but I still want to celebrate at home. I already have the 100 years sweatshirt from the Disney catalog and the snow globe from Hallmark and would really like to have a license plate or other neat stuff.

I also bought the Hallmark Disney snowglobe
that plays 'When you wish upon a star'!
We are planning a family Disney cruise Dec 2002
and this will make a perfect Xmas gift for each
g/child and @$23 on sale for $12.99 it is quite
the bargin :D They also had a few other items.

I also got the snowglobe at Hallmark, it was such a great deal. They had a really cute bank with Mickey and Minnie which I intent to go back and get. Frames as well with the 100th birthday. Our Disney store doesn't have anything yet, but it hasn't really started yet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter