Another price increase on alcohol tastings

I just booked activities the other night for our upcoming August cruise on the Dream and saw no increases over and above the prices that already went up last summer.

I can confirm that the Champagne Tasting has increased in cost. It is only $50 on our Fantasy cruise in 2 weeks but our Wish Cruise in July has the cost at $70. This may be the last time I do the Champagne Tastings as I feel $70 is very steep. I could get 3 full glasses of Champagne for that price. I do enjoy getting to sample and compare 5 different Champagnes but I don’t think the cost is commensurate with the experience. Sad, because it is my favorite Tasting on Disney Cruises.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter