Another New England DISmeet?

Hi!
I'm interested in joining in the fun next Sunday!
The attendance list looks like it needs another Rhode Islander. :)

I just got home from being away for the wknd and there was a PM in my mailbox - thank you
Please say there is room for one more - I would love to meet you all - thank you

With all the rain we are having TODAY...next SUNDAY is sure to be BRIGHT AND :sunny: !!!!

See you all there!!!!!!!!!!! :goodvibes

:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :woohoo: :woohoo: :cheer2: :cheer2: :yay: :yay:

:banana: YIPPY!! :banana:
We will be there!!!! Count my DH and I in!!! The DK's are going to a friends house for the afternoon :Pinkbounc !! No idea where Millbury is but thanks to google map we soon will! Silly question..... for the $10 gift swap, does it have to be Disney related? Can't wait to meet fellow Dis'ers! :bounce:

I'm thinking I may drop by for about 20 minutes since I'm only about 20 mins away. I can say hi to you all since I love meeting DISers, but I won't be eating or even sitting down. Then I can make haste to my church thing. So...I'll be there just before 2ish, say hi, try to put some faces to the names and leave.

Hi all!

I'm glad you guys are as excited about this as I am! Just wanted to check in to say that everyone who posted here or PM'd me up to this point is IN. :banana:

Apologies all around to those who PM'd me and I didn't respond. For some reason I was not getting my PMs until today. Very strange.

Here's the final list: 33 DISers

stina (MA)
hannacanna (MA)
yearbook50 (MA)
momrek06 (MA)
Laura Bell
TinaLala (MA)
LisaB (MA)
Patsfan7 (MA) + 2K (5 & 1)
Cthia (MA) + 1A + 2K (11 & 2)
Becky521 (NY)
zippeedee (MA)
IMALOVNDISNEY (CT) + 2A
allaboutmm (MA) + 1A
jayempey (MA)
CoasterAddict (MA)
DVC Jones
Cinderella2004 + 1K (MA)
DisneydaveCT (CT)
IWantMyDVC + 1A (NJ)
Timeless (CT)
Goofy4Disney (MA)
newholidayx2 (MA)
ImprovGal (RI)

I will post again soon about details on the gift exchange.

See ya real soon!

stina :wave2:

Looks great!! My daughter is 8, if that matters. (I just noticed you posted other kids ages)

Are the details of the swap still a $10 gift? Bring one for both kid and adult? (Since I have a child?)

I'm just hoping to get to Solomon Pond Mall tomorrow to the Disney Store. I'd like to have some fun Disney gift to bring!

Mouseketeer Gift Exchange Rules:

*Each attendee brings a gift (Disney-themed or not, your choice) that costs $10 or less. Parents (or kids with purchasing power!) provide gifts from each of their children to another child.

*Gifts should be wrapped. Gifts should be marked ADULT or CHILD.

*Wrapped gifts will be placed in a box and we will each pick one out to open. I think we should each sign our DISboards username to the gift. I don't think keeping the gifter name a secret is necessary. The fun is all in getting the gift and meeting someone new!

*Gifts may be swapped.

I will be PMing each of you privately as a reminder since some folks who are signed up for the meet haven't posted on the thread for a while. Just wanted to give you the heads up.

Any other thoughts/ideas on gift exchange are most welcome.

Thanks!!!!

stina said:
Mouseketeer Gift Exchange Rules:

*Each attendee brings a gift (Disney-themed or not, your choice) that costs $10 or less. Parents (or kids with purchasing power!) provide gifts from each of their children to another child.

*Gifts should be wrapped. Gifts should be marked ADULT or CHILD.

*Wrapped gifts will be placed in a box and we will each pick one out to open. I think we should each sign our DISboards username to the gift. I don't think keeping the gifter name a secret is necessary. The fun is all in getting the gift and meeting someone new!

*Gifts may be swapped.

I will be PMing each of you privately as a reminder since some folks who are signed up for the meet haven't posted on the thread for a while. Just wanted to give you the heads up.

Any other thoughts/ideas on gift exchange are most welcome.

Thanks!!!!

GREAT IDEA!!!! :thumbsup2

And it has been a bit deary here in MA this week BUT the weather for this weekend is supposed to be BRIGHT and :sunny: !!!!!

LET'S HAVE A DIS MEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :teeth:

:dance3: :yay: :dance3: :yay: :dance3: :yay: :dance3: :yay: :dance3: :yay:

I think it's a little late for me to go to this one, but I'm joining should there be any more! :)

Hedy said:
I think it's a little late for me to go to this one, but I'm joining should there be any more! :)

Hey There!!! I just went looking for this thread to foward to you....I see you found it!!! It may not be to late, let's see what stina says!!!

Thanks for the "Frosted"...or is it frosting...lol???!!!! I'm going to add it now.

Cinderella2004 said:
Hey There!!! I just went looking for this thread to foward to you....I see you found it!!! It may not be to late, let's see what stina says!!!

Thanks for the "Frosted"...or is it frosting...lol???!!!! I'm going to add it now.
You're welcome-you do need to add an / to the second IMG, though.
I may not be able to go-my guess is that I'll be helping a friend get apartment stuff but we shall see.

Hedy said:
You're welcome-you do need to add an / to the second IMG, though.

Duh!!! I actually had gone back in and edited it....when I previewed it though, I didn't save it. Thanks!!!

Just checking in.
Stina, you have done an awsome job with all of this. DH, DD ( age 12),and I are still planning on attending. Plse. if you need any help with anything let me now.

Can't wait to meet everyone.

Hedy,

You are very welcome to come to the meet. If there's any way you can give me a definitive answer today of whether you'll be attending or not that would be good. I need to call the restaurant to confirm the total.

Thanks!

stina said:
Hedy,

You are very welcome to come to the meet. If there's any way you can give me a definitive answer today of whether you'll be attending or not that would be good. I need to call the restaurant to confirm the total.

Thanks!
I think I'll pass Stina, but thanks! I'll be on the lookout for another one, though. Northampton, eh? I just graduated from Smith.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter