Another New England DISmeet?

Hooray for New England DISers, we rock! Glad to see so many people enjoyed the meet, and for those who couldn't make it, we missed you!

By the way, I have TONS of those lime green foam mickey heads left, so if any of you want more, or know people that do, I would be happy to mail them to you. Just PM me your mailing address.

Timeless: thanks for the photo! I will check out your site for more.

Allaboutmm: Your DH is TOTALLY one of us. There is no denying it. He's a full fledged DISaholic the way he talked about rides and restaurants!

Momrek06: Thanks for all the chocolates! Despite eating a ton at RR I cracked open those M&Ms on the way home. Hee hee hee...

I'd love to do this again. I like the idea of doing a party where we each bring a favorite dish from WDW or DCL and do like a PowerPoint/slideshow of our vacation photos. It'd have to be at someone's house, but it would be a cool party.

Happy Thanksgiving y'all!

stina :wave2:

EVERYONE- I must apologize for my son's behavior. He is a terror. I saw the greatest tank top on disneyshopping.com last night, too bad it was out of stock.... it was stitch and it said "terror on two feet" PERFECT!

Your son was fine!!!! :)

Timeless said:
Hey everyone, It was nice meeting you all and I had a great time today.
I would do this again in a heartbeat.

Here is a picture to get you guys started

111454347-M.jpg

The rest can be seen at http://www.timeless.smugmug.com/

Jeff
Timeless

Timeless/JEFF.....FABULOUS...AWESOME!!!! Thanks so much for bringing along your camera and taking pictures of our DIS Meet!!! :thumbsup2

The pictures were super!!!!!

MANY THANKS!!! :dance3: :yay: :dance3: :yay: :dance3: :yay:

To all of you who met my DH at the meet, who swore he was not a WDW junkie.......he now is one of us!!! Look for Grumpytoo and feel free to rag on him!!! :lmao: !!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter