Another new DVC to be built by Disney

Yes, this was reported here earlier, and now there are unconfirmed reports on wdwmagic.com reporting that the resort has been put on hold as a result of events in the last couple months.

I still they may still go through with it, just at a later date than originally reported. DVC seems to have a life of it's own!

Heard from a friend who has a friend in management at WDW. Eagle pines is more than on hold, it's off the table to be looked at in the future, maybe. BC will apparently open on schedule but couldn't find out what that schedule was.

Eagle pines seemed to me to be pretty far off the beaten path. Sure would be nice to have a resort on the monorail, or in closer proximity.....

Hope the downturn is very temporary.

Even though it is not DVC specific, I wonder if this is a good time to buy stock, hoping it will grow in the future, and investing in a company we want to prosper.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter