Another name DISign :)

Hi, sorry to pester you again...are you up to a challenge????
I was wondering if there is any way to make the oval and the info. on it vertical....I've read that it's better to have the info. on the pillowcase at the side/end instead of in the middle so the kids don't lay their head on the graphic. I don't know if it's possible to make it and have it read from top to bottom or not, if so I would only need the kids names, Becca, Richie and Ryan? Thanks so much!

Hi Glenna-

Im here again to make more requests :) I can't seem to keep away. I was wondering if I could request the following:

Michael:with Disney star wars characters
Christopher: one with Pluto and one with Bolt. IF Christopher is too long...you can do Chris

Thank you so much for your time and great work.

I love these name designs! Can I make a request please? I like the characters mixed with the letters of the names!

SHAYNA with eeyore
JORDAN with goofy
SYDNEY with all the princesses

Thanks so much!:)

Hi, sorry to pester you again...are you up to a challenge????
I was wondering if there is any way to make the oval and the info. on it vertical....I've read that it's better to have the info. on the pillowcase at the side/end instead of in the middle so the kids don't lay their head on the graphic. I don't know if it's possible to make it and have it read from top to bottom or not, if so I would only need the kids names, Becca, Richie and Ryan? Thanks so much!

I might be able to do it, but I won't get home (to my desktop computer) until 5/24, and probably won't be designing until later that week. It's probably too late for you?

Hi Glenna-

Im here again to make more requests :) I can't seem to keep away. I was wondering if I could request the following:

Christopher: one with Pluto and one with Bolt. IF Christopher is too long...you can do Chris

I'll do this when I get home.

I love these name designs! Can I make a request please? I like the characters mixed with the letters of the names!

SHAYNA with eeyore
JORDAN with goofy
SYDNEY with all the princesses

Thanks so much!:)

I see that you're leaving in a bit over a week; I won't be home till the 24th and likely won't be designing until later that week. Please let me know if you still want the designs. :)

Could you do a dark and light blue only stitch one with the name Cade? Also--A pink one with princesses? Thanks a bunch! Oh and maybe on the bottom of those you could put August '09

Can you do some for me:

Daddy--goofy letters (which ever background and letters look good)
Caeleh--tink letters (light green background/purple letters)
Cian--buzz letters (green background/blue letters)
Kelton--stitch (lt. blue background/dk blue letters)
Cullen--tigger (lt. blue background/dk. blue letters)
Kayd--mickey (dk blue background/lt blue letters) (not sure if this is possoble--using either fab 5 in pirate attire OR if that is not possible could you do all mickey letters, but these poses--surf, pirate, mickey with both arms out and juggling mickey.

Thanks in advance!!

Hi Glenna-

I don't have Bolt yet, sorry. Here are your other requests: :goodvibes

starwarsMickey_michael.jpg

pluto_christopher.jpg

Enjoy! :)

Can you do some for me:

Daddy--goofy letters (which ever background and letters look good)
Caeleh--tink letters (light green background/purple letters)
Cian--buzz letters (green background/blue letters)
Kelton--stitch (lt. blue background/dk blue letters)
Cullen--tigger (lt. blue background/dk. blue letters)
Kayd--mickey (dk blue background/lt blue letters) (not sure if this is possoble--using either fab 5 in pirate attire OR if that is not possible could you do all mickey letters, but these poses--surf, pirate, mickey with both arms out and juggling mickey.

Thanks in advance!!

Here they are: :goodvibes

goofy_daddy.jpg

tink_caeleh.jpg

buzz_cian.jpg

stitch_kelton.jpg

tigger_cullen.jpg

pirates_kayd.jpg

mickey_kayd.jpg

Enjoy! :)

Thank you so much!! I can't wait to get the shirts for these!!

Hi, OK I cannot resist. Here is my request if possible Can you do
Tracy- princesses
Mario - Goofy
Tyler- Donald duck
Austin- Mickey soccer
Dylan- Buzz Lightyear
Any colored back rounds. Thank you so much:goodvibes

Tracy- princesses
Mario - Goofy
Tyler- Donald duck
Austin- Mickey {soccer}
Dylan- Buzz Lightyear

Just wondered if you had any Baseball ones with Donald for my son Tyler. I just saw the soccer Mickey. Too cute.

Hello! I love your designs....Can you make some with my kids names so I can make magnets for our stateroom doors for our upcoming cruise?

My boys names are Kaleb & Kohen....they both LOVE Mickey!

Thanks so much

Can you do my niece's names as well? They are cruisin' with us...I should have ask for the the first time....I'm a bad aunt....:confused3

Do you have Minnie????

Their names are :
Sarah - would like Stitch
Lauren - loves Minnie

Thanks so much :yay:

I love you work...the names look fabulous on the shirts people have posted! I was hoping you wouldn't mind doing a few for my family...thanks in advance.

Madison with Pooh
Bailey with Pooh, Lilo/Stitch and Nemo
Susan with Piglet and Dumbo and Minnie
Chris with Eeyore and Mickey

Also do you ahve one with mickey and friends without the pirate stuff? If so can you put it with Wright (in dark blue letter with light blue background) and the words Walt Disney World 2009

Thank you so much!

Hi Glenna, just came across your wonderful DISigns! No rush, when you get a chance, I would love to have:
Peter - baseball or stitch
Bianca - Nemo (with the water background)
Sophia - Ariel (with the water background)
the Leon Family - DCL DISign (we are going on our first cruise Oct 23-30, 2010)

Thank you so much for sharing your talents!! :banana:

Hello Im loving go thru all the pages of your work
I would love to use lots in a scrap in my next trip
Could you make the following for me please?

Oscar - grumpy
Lucas - Star Wars
Felipe - Buzz
Lucas and Felipe - both in the one with whole gang as pirates
Malu - Hannah Montana

And if its not asking too much, I know i am:guilty:
Could o have signs for their rooms but in portuguese?

Star Wars saying 'Quarto do Lucas'
Cars saying 'Quarto do Felipe'

Thanks so much in advance

Tracy- princesses
Mario - Goofy
Tyler- Donald duck
Austin- Mickey soccer
Dylan- Buzz Lightyear

Just wondered if you had any Baseball ones with Donald for my son Tyler. I just saw the soccer Mickey. Too cute.

Sorry for the delay: :blush:

princess_tracy.jpg

goofy_mario.jpg

I could only find 1 Donald baseball image:

donald_tyler.jpg

mickey_austin-1.jpg

buzz_dylan.jpg

Let me know if you need any changes. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter