***ANOTHER Connections question!***

Poohbear123

<font color=CCCC00>Will travel without lipstick<br
I have a question about the VOUCHERS! When you get them is it one per MEAL? Or can it be used MORE THAN ONCE? I was interested in the 10.50 one! Thanks, I am going ALONE so, I do not think it will be good if it is just for one meal!

Its one per meal. The best deal i believe for the 10.50 one is beaches and cream. Good Luck.

Poohbear, depending on where you eat, the voucher will save you money. At beaches and cream (where everyone likes to use these the most!) the ice cream sundaes are $5.95 and up. This is in addition to the meal. If you make this your large meal of the day, it is even more worth it!

I'm confused. Can you use more than one voucher at a meal, one for each person in the family?

coggy, it is one per person per meal. Think of it as a one time ticket to a restaurant. You can only use it once and you need one for everybody. So if you have four people, you buy 4 vouchers. That is one meal. If you have two meals with 4 people each meal, You need 8 vouchers. Did that help or just confuse you more?:confused: :D

Actually, our experience recently was that two people can use one meal voucher, if they wish, to split the meal (the voucher provides too much food for just one of us). We shared meals at Brown Derby and a number of the counter service restaurants and no one hassled us at all. The wait staff treated the whole thing as perfectly normal (and we tipped well, accordingly).

Artie, our server at Beaches and Cream actually told us to split meals to use fewer vouchers! He helped us order a chicken caeser salad and steak sandwich, a shake, and then suggested dessert for one voucher. I believe the cost is now $11, but still a great meal for two!

Thanks Mooses41,

I understand now.

As for as Beaches and Creams is concerned, can I get a "Kitchen Sink" for my dessert. If so, can we get more than one in our party of 6.

Thanks for the info, but I am traveling alone so, it would NOT be feasable for me!;)

Coggy, I believe you can techinically get 6, but i have heard of servers only allowing 1 per two people. I have a feeling you won't need more than 3, LOL:jester: :eek: :eek:

So for the voucher, you get what??
soda, meal, dessert?

where are the vouchers a good deal at??

Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter