Another 2008 fall trip-10/3-10/9

Just to keep you all up to date, I found a pretty good package with a pin that I got in the mail. I have until 10 pm tonight to book and I still have to work out the travel arrangements.
I think that if I do make the trip, I would be coming from Friday, 10/3 to Tuesday, 10/7 so I can only do MNSSHP on Sunday, 10/5,

:offtopic:

Mac :wave: I have been eating at Y&Y and had tried all the food in the menu :lmao: but since I love that kind of food I really enjoyed everything... for 1st timers I suggest if you like the duck.. get the duck.. or for variety get the steak and shrimp.. make sure you are hungry when you get there since they give you big portions... and if you are dining around the JJ parade requesto be sitted on the second floor by the window... and for dessert never miss the pineapple on skewers! Yummyoooo!!!

thanks homie!! will do

i haven't seen any other homies going during my time period on your thread.
i did contact a few but never got a response back.

and we are still on when parry hotter island opens up at UO for you to go with me for that and HHN..........i have you penciled in on my calendar:goodvibes

Just to keep you all up to date, I found a pretty good package with a pin that I got in the mail. I have until 10 pm tonight to book and I still have to work out the travel arrangements.
I think that if I do make the trip, I would be coming from Friday, 10/3 to Tuesday, 10/7 so I can only do MNSSHP on Sunday, 10/5,

lucky ducky.........:woohoo:

i have never recieved a pin code in my life.

hope you can find a great air rate.
maybe expedia will have a good deal for you...

let us know how your plans are going.

thanks homie!! will do

i haven't seen any other homies going during my time period on your thread.
i did contact a few but never got a response back.

and we are still on when parry hotter island opens up at UO for you to go with me for that and HHN..........i have you penciled in on my calendar:goodvibes

mac!!!!!!!!!!! we gotta met before that Pitter Potter meet!!!!!!!!! we have been playing date tag forever!!!!!!!!!!!:lmao:

BTW Peeps!!!!!!!1

Happy First day of Fall !!!!!!!!!

8335-002-41-1834.gif

mac!!!!!!!!!!! we gotta met before that Pitter Potter meet!!!!!!!!! we have been playing date tag forever!!!!!!!!!!!:lmao:

BTW Peeps!!!!!!!1

Happy First day of Fall !!!!!!!!!

8335-002-41-1834.gif

i know.....

pencil me in your calendar and tell me when to be where.......:goodvibes

pat, where are you.............

come out, come out, where ever you are.......

did you decide yet?

we are all ears waiting to know

Hi Mac and everyone else,
As of right now I am booked for 10/3, checking out 10/7. I had surgery today and will speak to the doctor later in the week. If she says it's okay to fly next Friday, I will be there.
I'm a little disappointed because I can't go swimming for at least two weeks.
Anyway, I'll let you all know. At least my travel and hotel are all arranged.

pat, i hope your recovery is smooth and quick and painless.

get well soon.

don't worry about the swimming, it's highly over rated when at disney.

can you tell i'm a park person and not a water baby........:laughing:

you take care of yourself.
i'll keep my fingers crossed that you will heal fine and get the go ahead from your doc

Just want to send good wishes to Disney Freak Numero Uno ! Hope you are on the mend quickly so that you can make your trip.

Hi everyone! :wave:

Just stopping by to say sorry that our dates were a little "off" this year! I'm heading to WDW Saturday morning; will be there until 10/4. Maybe I'll run into y'all on 10/3! :goodvibes

Pat, wishing you a speedy recovery. :hug: Hoping your doctor gives you the OK!

hi ya laura......i'll be in the motherland on the 2nd............

where do you wanna meet...........:hippie:

Thank you all. I'm feeling great today. And I just got my travel papers from Disney. I didn't know that they sent them by express mail.
Hope to see you all.

Is everyone willing to share their cell phone numbers so that we can find each other?
Beth, is your number still the same as last year? If so, I have it stored in my phone.
For everyone else, my number is (718) 744-7527.

yes it is.

i gave it to two others on this thread recently.

anyone that wants it, let me know and i'll pm it to you.

pat, glad you are going !!

hope you feel better real soon.

Hey there macraven! :wave2:

I'm planning to be at AK that day/Epcot in the evening.

Have a 2pm ADR at Tusker.

:goodvibes

my flight lands abour 11:50 on the 2nd.

once i get my room, i can head out to epcot.

how will i find you?
epcot is kind of big.........

Hi Macraven,

back home from a great trip in St. Louis. Did you get my pm? if not can you send me your cell #

Is anyone interested in doing the haunted carriage ride through Fort Wilderness? It's $60 and the carriage can accomodate 3 adults ( and a couple of kids, none of which we have on this trip). If so, I'll call this week to reserve.

I'm still in. Booked and paid for. I have Alisa's & Pat's cell #'s. I'm getting ready to pm Beth too. I arrive on the 2nd (Thursday) before noon. Hopefully I'll be checking into Pop by Noon. See you all later this week.

I have Y & Y on the 3rd at noon, PFTS on the 4th, Wave for breakfast on the 5th and SciFi at 7pm, and Ohana at 5pm on the 7th. Did I commit to anything else? Anything else I should commit to? :confused3

I'm getting really excited. Now if I can just clear my desk, find something to pack, and hit the bank to rob my savings. I'm not worrying about money on this trip. I'm going to enjoy myself and not pinch pennies. Of course my needs are not expensive so I plan to do whatever I want without worry.

Carolyn, we have Boma on 10/6. I made the reservation for 3 so if anyone else wants to join us, please do. I think that If we show up with more than 3 there shouldn't be a problem.
Also, I reserved the haunted carriage ride for 10/6 at 8:30. I'm hoping someone else will want to do this with me. The cost is $60 so if 3 or us go it is only $20 each. Let me know.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter