*** Annual Summer Exchange-CANCELLED ***

mommytotwo

DIS Veteran
1.gif
Summer will soon be upon us, and what better way then to start preparing for it now. For this exchange, you can send one bigger item or an assortment of different items. The minimum is $15.00 before postage, and delivery confirmation is HIGHLY recommended. This exchange is open to both adults, and kids of all ages.
1.gif

Some ideas of things that could be sent are-Things to keep your pal cool for the summer, beach items, things pertaining to their hobby to keep them busy over the summer, fun items for kids,........

10.gif
***If you will be away during the exchange period, PLEASE let me know. If I am not able to get in touch with you after trying to contact you within a resonable time period, you will be out of the exchange. No one likes to be without an exchange, so please ONLY sign up if you will follow through, and is able to follow the rules/dates***

Sign ups will be till April 30th, with names going out by May 1st. The send by date is May 13th. To join in, please pm me the below info.
12.gif

Name-
Address-
Email address-
Are you willing to send internationally via Air Mail? Yes or No-
Are you able to be an ELF if needed? Yes or No-
*What are some things you enjoy doing over the summer?
*What are some snacks/drinks that you enjoy over the summer?
*Do you have any special summer plans?
*Do you have any allergies/dislikes?
*What are your hobbies?

***For child participants, please include the above info. along with your child's name, age, and gender.

I WANT to join in, but right now we have to be a little picky in our choices of exchanges...:guilty: (You know, can't play them all...) I just LOVE summer stuff! And soon it will be CHRISTMAS IN JULY!! :santa:

I WANT to join in, but right now we have to be a little picky in our choices of exchanges...:guilty: (You know, can't play them all...) I just LOVE summer stuff! And soon it will be CHRISTMAS IN JULY!! :santa:

No problem at all. I totally understand. :cloud9:

Yeah....but the Christmas in July Present Swap, and the UNbirthday ones will be coming up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter