~~~Annual Regional Cookbook Exchange~~~.....CLOSED!!

Meriweather

Being a Nana is my superpower
Time for the 8th!! Annual regional cookbook exchange. :teeth:
Love to cook? Love cookbooks, and especially ones from other regions? This is the exchange for you. ::yes::
In this exchange you send out a cookbook(s) from your region. It can be your state, city, festivals in your area, even those cookbooks that school and churches put together.
In exchange you get one back from a different area (no one will get one from their own state). :woohoo:
The minimum for this exchange is going to be $15.00 this year. That can be one book or more than one.....but all books must be from your region.
Sign-ups will go until April 9. Mail date will be April 16. Please do not sign up if you can't get this done on time :(

If interested, PM me your:
Name
Address
e-mail address
any allergies?
How many exchanges would you like to do?
Are you willing to send internationally (not guaranteed that you will get an international book back)?....MUST be by air!!
Willing to be an elf if needed?

Hey Nancy :wave2:,
Remember me??? :) Wish I hadn't missed that tinkerbell exchange but, REALLY glad I caught this cookbook one this time around. PM on the way!

Hey Nancy :wave2:,
Remember me??? :) Wish I hadn't missed that tinkerbell exchange but, REALLY glad I caught this cookbook one this time around. PM on the way!

Good to see you Rose Mary...of course, I remember you ::yes:: (once a Yaya always a Yaya).
Sorry you missed Tinker Bell, but glad you made it for this one.

Me too, Dyan. I love to read them (I do use them too ;) )

We have a lot of people from the south.....where are the rest of you hiding?? Come on and join in ::yes::

I would love to do this (I so love cookbooks), but my church doesn't do one, and I have no connection to a school that does one. The only regional cookbooks I see are from restaurants, and they are expensive. So I guess I won't be doing this one. Darn.

Sorry you won't be joining us, Missy.

I have received a cookbook from NY in this exchange, so they must be out there.
Have you looked at Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Borders?
They have cookbook sections for the local regions and they also have them online.
I have bought quite a few of mine from Amazon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter