!@!@!Annual Regift Sent/Received thread!@!@!.....COMPLETED!!

I brought all the stuff with me to work. (the post office is right across the street) I thought I had a box here, but I don't, so I'll be mailing tomorrow.

:wave: Good morning!

REminder, after today, I will not be able to check in until Friday night.
Hope to find all the mailing have happened by then ::yes::

OK, my box is all packed! I will be going to the PO on my way to get the kids at school! I will post that it has gone FAR FAR away, later!:laughing:

Oh my GOODNESS! Nancy, I just realized, we joined the SAME MONTH AND YEAR! LOOK at the post count difference......shame on me:scared:

:rotfl:
Well, that is years on the exchanging, playing the games, and being a yacky Yaya ;)

Nancy, you have a great time at the beach! You deserve it after all the rain and snow you've had. And you're going to OKW soon after?

Thanks, Susan....not sure how good the beach will be ;)
But it will be fun. I think low 50s there.
Yes, I get back from the beach Friday evening and we leave 1-21 for OKW :yay:

one of the ones I sent has landed :)

Your item was delivered at 10:50 AM on January 12, 2009

Heya Gang! I got my box o' treasures from Mommytotwo today! Talk about fast, huh? :thumbsup2

I re-recieved:
A Pumpkin Spice Candle (My favorite!)
A foot Spa Kit
A stuffed Rhino!
Gap Perfume (My DW loves it )
a 2007 Food Lion Corporate Cookbook
A Magnet Picture frame (which my dd5 has run off with already)
Wilton Christmas Chocolate Petzle Molds
Pooh Stamps
a roller pin refil
and a couple of cute ceramic Gingerbread Men decorations :)

Thank you SOOOO much! :grouphug:

Heya Gang! I got my box o' treasures from Mommytotwo today! Talk about fast, huh? :thumbsup2

I re-recieved:
A Pumpkin Spice Candle (My favorite!)
A foot Spa Kit
A stuffed Rhino!
Gap Perfume (My DW loves it )
a 2007 Food Lion Corporate Cookbook
A Magnet Picture frame (which my dd5 has run off with already)
Wilton Christmas Chocolate Petzle Molds
Pooh Stamps
a roller pin refil
and a couple of cute ceramic Gingerbread Men decorations :)

Thank you SOOOO much! :grouphug:

You're welcome :).

First, I sent today. :thumbsup2

Second, I received today! :cool1: From Patsy (mommytotwo):

Webkinz stuff disappeared fast with DD watching me open - A mouse pad, figurine and lip gloss; (at least she put the mouse pad by MY computer),
also a Mickey ears keychain and a Christmas cactus, which she took, and
I get to keep the 30-pack of pumpkin spice tealights and the picture frame. I think I'll give my niece the Rugrats Angelica doll set. If I missed something Patsy, that means DD ran off with that as well, but know it was all appreciated! :goodvibes Thank you! :flower3:

Have a great time Nancy!! :woohoo:

First, I sent today. :thumbsup2

Second, I received today! :cool1: From Patsy (mommytotwo):

Webkinz stuff disappeared fast with DD watching me open - A mouse pad, figurine and lip gloss; (at least she put the mouse pad by MY computer),
also a Mickey ears keychain and a Christmas cactus, which she took, and
I get to keep the 30-pack of pumpkin spice tealights and the picture frame. I think I'll give my niece the Rugrats Angelica doll set. If I missed something Patsy, that means DD ran off with that as well, but know it was all appreciated! :goodvibes Thank you! :flower3:

Have a great time Nancy!! :woohoo:

That is great. Enjoy :).

I'm so sorry I didn't post this earlier--I got my package! :yay: I think it was 2 days ago, actually. I've had DS12 home all week with a bad cold/cough that triggered an asthma flare up. A few trips to the dr's and more meds than an 82 yr old man, he seems to be doing better.

So...a HUGE thank you goes out to KimRaye! This box was jam packed full of goodies! a really big pen :goodvibes , note paper, candles, B&BW lotion (smells yummy), stuffed animals, candy, potholders, cookie cutters and recipe cards! I hope I didn't forget anything else! It was all wonderful--I love it!

oh, and I promise to get mine to the post office either later today or tomorrow morning. Just haven't been able to do too much the past few days!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter