~~~Annual Regift Exchange!! sent/received~~~.....COMPLETED!!

Meriweather

Being a Nana is my superpower
Names are out.

Mail date is January 31....please get them out on time.
They must be sent PRIORITY with delivery confirmation!!

Post here when you mail off....so I can mark you off.

And please, please post here when you receive also!! ::yes:: Tell us the "goodies" you got! We want to hear!!

If you are going to be out of town, please let us know so we won't get concerned about a "missing" package.

Fun, fun!! Can't wait to hear!!

Got my name. Working on my box. Might even get it in the mail today - if I can stand to go outside in the 11 degree (0 with wind chill) weather! :scared1:

Got my name too....if I can stand the cold I might run across the street to get a box.

Mine is almost ready. Need to add a note and pack it up.
I use carrier pick up, so just set it out....probably on Monday.

Mine is in the mail, Priority Mail, DC, - without a note inside! :eek: I totally forgot to put a note in the box!

Mine is almost ready. Need to add a note and pack it up.
I use carrier pick up, so just set it out....probably on Monday.

I work across the street from the main post office in NYC, so I usually go across the street, get a box, pack it, buy my postage online, then run the box across the street again.

Oh my gosh..... you people are really on the ball! Yet another snow day here and the kids are home from school and I can't seem to get a second here... :surfweb: I will get my boxed packed today and hopefully sent out on Monday. What size box is usually sent for this exchange? :confused:

Oh my gosh..... you people are really on the ball! Yet another snow day here and the kids are home from school and I can't seem to get a second here... :surfweb: I will get my boxed packed today and hopefully sent out on Monday. What size box is usually sent for this exchange? :confused:

I used a large flat rate box for mine.

Donna

Received mine today from Jean. Quite a variety of items: valentine notebook (love these handy to keep in the car), wallet, dip set (family loves dip!), large smelly (in a nice way) candle, valentines and a few other tidbits. Thanks a lot Jean! :woohoo:

My package will go out tomorrow..... just too cold for me to go out today! :upsidedow

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter