!@!@!Annual Regift Exchange!@!@!.....CLOSED!!

Meriweather

Being a Nana is my superpower
The year is over!! Where did it go??
Along with the past year, there are also past holidays that have brought gifts that have been less than desirable.
So, this is the annual regift exchange. A chance to get rid of those gifts you received that you just didn't like, weren't your "style", wrong size or decore.
Also maybe some exchange things you received that you have no use for. :eek:
Time to clean them out!!
This exchange is for NEW items only.
Sign-ups go until 1-9.
Mail date is 1-16 (parcel postage goes up 1-18).
All items must go priority mail (flat rate boxes are great!!).
International must go air.
There is no price amount set on this......just be fair ::yes::
There is the perpetual regift out there somewhere......hope we have the person that has it now sign-up ::yes::

If interested PM me:
name:
address:
e-mail address:
Number of exchanges you want to do:
Willing to ship international if needed?
Willing to be an elf if needed?

I'm in. I have some things all ready to go. LOL Although I must say this wasn't a bad year and most everything I got I can and will use.

hoping I can find a swap for a nice item that doesn't fit my ALL Disney decor...

You know, it's been awhile since I've participated in an exchange. I have some things that will suit this one. I'm in!:thumbsup2

Who else has a gift they received some time that they don't want?
This is your chance to pass it along.

I got a bag of chocolate an yogurt covered pretzels. I have eatten the chocolate ones. Can I regift the yogurt ones!!! ;)

Nothing here to regift. We got great gifts this year.

Nancy, how many have joined so far?

Might have a 'few' things to send. ;) Nice things, just not something I would use. :) Maybe someone else can. :confused3

5 people so far, 7 exchanges total.
Hope we have you join in, Kim.

Also still hoping the person with the perpetual gift will sign-ups. I know it is still holiday vacation for a lot of people, so maybe Monday will see more join in ::yes::

You know Nancy, I never remember about this exchange. If I receive something (being a gift or from and exchange) that I can't use I just pass it on to family as there is always someone who can use it.

Maybe next time I should tell the family forget it and pass it on to other DIS'ers. ;)

You know Nancy, I never remember about this exchange. If I receive something (being a gift or from and exchange) that I can't use I just pass it on to family as there is always someone who can use it.

Maybe next time I should tell the family forget it and pass it on to other DIS'ers. ;)

LOL...I pass some things on to family, but some I don't even think they would want :eek:
Maybe next time you will join us. I have received some great things in this exchange over the years.....and of course, some not so great things ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter