Annual Passholder Previews REGISTRATION LINK IN FIRST POST-EVENT FULLY BOOKED

Status
Not open for further replies.
The All Stars (or Pop) were there, but the dates they were showing up was weird. When Disney announced the dates, I looked on priceline and ended up booking Aug 16-22 at All Star Movies for $74. But if I looked for Aug 17-21, they didn't show up. If you play around with the dates, stuff may show up. Good luck!!
We would only want to be there for that one night so we can't really play with our dates. It's all good, though, because we can just book something else.

Just a quick reminder, for those unaware
AP hotel rates will fluctuate for the weekends and alter between showing rack rate and discounted rate. CHECK the details before you purchase to be sure you aren't getting stuck with rack rate.

Well I got a confirmation. Sunday time slot. I gave up this morning cause I actually have to work. So when I got in the car the page loaded when I went to look up something else so I grabbed once. Just have to get a room now and figure out a flight.

Glad to see this isn’t selling out as quickly as anticipated. Disney knew what they were doing by limiting it to Platinum and up. Plus announcing the dates less than a month prior probably helped limit demand.

I am now curious how many people will be there per time slot and now how to plan my 4 hours there!

Any planning threads started for the previews???? 😉😜 Well be there for the 17th at 9am and I want to be sure I plan it all well!!!

Event is full. I did end up grabbing myself a spot. I hope to make it work.
Oh. It is full? Heh. I had thought with all the chatter here people were still signing up.

I am curious what days/times were left near the end. I would gather that middle of the day was probably least popular. Whew!

Not looking forward to the heat, but will just take it easy since don’t really have any good fast passes!

Just booked my flight! Very excited! Luckily the airfare wasn't too bad!
Same! $270 for the three of us round trip. I had a value on Priceline for super cheap but one of you people snapped it up while I was putting in my card info :rotfl2: Luckily we have a backup reservation through WDW.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter