annual passes

WACK156

Earning My Ears
I will be buying ap and will be staying at the poly. Can passes be put on room card like lenght of stay or do i have to carry ap with me to parks. if i have to carry ap to parks can i buy some kind of holders at the disney store which is where i will be buying.
thanks
ap:smooth:

The AP is a seperate, rather flimsy, piece of card stock. They give you a "pass holder" when they issue the AP. I usually end up sticking them in my wallet. Remeber, you'll need to use the AP in order to get Fast Passes, so you'll need to easily get it out.

I bought a little wallet with a place on the front for my driver's license, so before I head to the park, I slip in my license, AP's and whatever money and CC's I need. The card may look flimsey, but they've been using them for several years now and I've yet to have anything happen to mine or anyone in my family.

As stated in the previous posts, the APs are a little flimsy. You do get a holder for them when you get the AP and my wife and I have not had any trouble with ours this year or in previous years.

We keep ours in our fanny pack when we go to the parks. That way they are protected from sweat and easily accessable.

I do think that by the very nature of such a pass, an AP should be made like a credit card so it is more durable. However, like previous posters, nothing happened to mine or my family's cards. I kept them in their protective information wallet and then put them in a safe pouch.

John :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter