ANNUAL PASSES ARE BACK!!!

What's ironic about Disney's insistence on seeing ANNUAL on the MagicMobile pass in your phone wallet is that mine has shown DVC Y, ANNUAL pretty much since the first time I added it to my wallet. The DVC Y is correct, but ANNUAL was incorrect until last week when I bought a Sorcerer AP. Was this Disney's way of sending me a subconscious message? Hmm ...
Yes, and my MM pass still shows ANNUAL although we let ours lapse (expired in March, 30-day-after deadline to renew was a couple of weeks ago). Ironic indeed.

What's ironic about Disney's insistence on seeing ANNUAL on the MagicMobile pass in your phone wallet is that mine has shown DVC Y, ANNUAL pretty much since the first time I added it to my wallet. The DVC Y is correct, but ANNUAL was incorrect until last week when I bought a Sorcerer AP. Was this Disney's way of sending me a subconscious message? Hmm ...
That is the same for me! Then when they saw the Annual pass on my wallet, they asked for the card, which I didn't have. So I am not sure if they changed that or if we should get the card as backup proof.

Question about new annual passholders. My wife and I purchased pixie passes in January. We have a small vacation home in Florida. I have that USPS informed delivery set up that you see what you’re getting in the mail. A package arrived from Disney shortly after we returned to NY and when we came down to Florida it was gone, no idea what happened to it. Besides the point. What I’m getting at is, what was in that box? Lol we got our magnets, I’m just praying it wasn’t the magic band sliders 🥺😭

Question about new annual passholders. My wife and I purchased pixie passes in January. We have a small vacation home in Florida. I have that USPS informed delivery set up that you see what you’re getting in the mail. A package arrived from Disney shortly after we returned to NY and when we came down to Florida it was gone, no idea what happened to it. Besides the point. What I’m getting at is, what was in that box? Lol we got our magnets, I’m just praying it wasn’t the magic band sliders 🥺😭
I haven't seen people posting that they bought an AP went they went on sale for DVC owners and they received a box in the mail.

If you are a DVC member and you sign in on the Disney website, you will see Sorcerer AP as an option. If you do not sign in, you will not see it as an option.
and only if you're eligible for member extras. if not you can only buy an incredible -ible pass.

I purchased PhotoPass last week as an upgrade to my AP. We went to MK late last night and rode 7 Dwarfs, but the ride photos didn’t show up in MDE. Was I supposed to do anything special to activate PhotoPass in my account? I assumed they would automatically be in my MDE account

I purchased PhotoPass last week as an upgrade to my AP. We went to MK late last night and rode 7 Dwarfs, but the ride photos didn’t show up in MDE. Was I supposed to do anything special to activate PhotoPass in my account? I assumed they would automatically be in my MDE account
All other photos showed except 7DMT? I've personally had a few rides do this but I always thought it was my band not getting read during.

All other photos showed except 7DMT? I've personally had a few rides do this but I always thought it was my band not getting read during.
That was the only ride we rode Tuesday night that should have had ride photos. None of them showed up on Wednesday all day either and we rode 7DMT, Tron, Haunted Mansion, Buzz Ranger Spin, which I know for sure all have ride photos. I submitted a ticket with the PhotoPass website for help so hopefully they’ll figure it out and fix it.

That was the only ride we rode Tuesday night that should have had ride photos. None of them showed up on Wednesday all day either and we rode 7DMT, Tron, Haunted Mansion, Buzz Ranger Spin, which I know for sure all have ride photos. I submitted a ticket with the PhotoPass website for help so hopefully they’ll figure it out and fix it.
PhotoPass is pretty good about finding missed photos. If you had an approximate time they can find it.

PhotoPass is pretty good about finding missed photos. If you had an approximate time they can find it.

Interesting how this was never a problem when we at least had the opportunity to verify them at the end, and now it seems more often than not, you don't even get your pics anymore. We'll just ignore the fact that Photopass has skyrocketed in cost at the same time.

We went in person and were able to find our missing photos. Then on the third day of our trip, all of our photos started showing up immediately in MDE like they should have.

We went in person and were able to find our missing photos. Then on the third day of our trip, all of our photos started showing up immediately in MDE like they should have.

That has happened to us. Later in our trip, the pictures show up. I am guessing there is a point when the system dumps photos over to photopass. If there is an option to tap our magic band, we do that.

Has anyone activated their new passes? Do you still have to go to CS to do it? It seems that with the new push to the digital cards and apps that that is not necessary anymore.

Has anyone activated their new passes? Do you still have to go to CS to do it? It seems that with the new push to the digital cards and apps that that is not necessary anymore.
We bought 2x Sorcerer Passes the other week and this past Friday we walked right up to the AP line at MK, badged in with our magicbands, and it worked seamlessly with no prior activation required. Did not have to go to CS or GR first.

We bought 2x Sorcerer Passes the other week and this past Friday we walked right up to the AP line at MK, badged in with our magicbands, and it worked seamlessly with no prior activation required. Did not have to go to CS or GR first.
We had a similar experience last month, a week after the Sorcerer pass release. We did stop later at the ticket center in Disney Springs to get AP cards (for discounts). That was also seamless, completed in about two minutes. Cast member scanned our Magic Bands, went to get the cards, and returned with them in hand. Didn’t even ask to see our photo IDs, although we had them all ready to be checked.

Are both of you on the deed? My fiancé is on the deed but I am not yet. Wondering if we have to stop at GR first to prove my eligibility.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter