• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Annual pass holder’s FastPass limit for on-site stay

bellarinah

Always a tone of surprise!
My family has been annual pass holders for years. We normally take a three week long trip in the summer and stay on-site. We have always been able to book 14 days of FP+ at 60 days since it’s inception. And once we are here, we book more days as we use them up each day.

It’s no difference for this year. We’ve been here three days now so we have used up three days of FP. I tried to book more FP for the days that we don’t yet have FP. But the app didn’t let me. It says “FP limit reached”. I even went to Guest Relation and they said AP holders could book only 7 days in 30 days. This isn’t really the norm for us these past few years. We never had this problem before. And as I said, we’ve been doing this since 2015 if not longer.

Are they really saying that an on-site guest with a 10-day ticket can book 10 days of FP but an annual pass holder staying at Beach Club can only book 7 days?

I’m just wondering if the FP policy has recently been changed. I booked FP for this trip back in June and there wasn’t any problem booking them for 14 days.

This is from the FP FAQ ADDENDUM Sticky and has been correct for quite some time.
“Booking for Onsite Stays Longer Than 14 Days

When the 60-day FP Booking Window opens for an onsite stay of longer than 14 days, you'll be able to book up to a maximum of 14 consecutive days.

After this, your ability to book for additional park days continues with each passing day. The open 60-day Booking Window continually rolls forward each day allowing you to book for your total number of onsite park days.”

You should have been able to book for all your park dates back in June. Call the AP HelpDesk rather than deal with Guest Relations.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter