• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Annual Pass Discounts?

sfscrapper2004

Earning My Ears
Hi.

I'm trying to find a list of the places that offer Annual Pass discounts (both restaurants and stores) to see if I should upgrade for the discounts when I visit in July.

Is there anyplace that lists the specific applicable restaurants and stores that offer a discount for the Annual Pass (either Deluxe or Premium). I could not find any specifics on the Disney website or any current lists here.

Thanks in advance!

The deluxe ap is 10% all of the restuarants in the park and hotels- except for the out door dinning carts. Most of the restuarants in DTD also offer 10%, some have limitations on times of day. The premium pass is 15% off at Disney locations, 10 % off merchandise. Oh, and both offer 20% off tours.

hlbtimes2 said:
The deluxe ap is 10% all of the restuarants in the park and hotels- except for the out door dinning carts. Most of the restuarants in DTD also offer 10%, some have limitations on times of day. The premium pass is 15% off at Disney locations, 10 % off merchandise. Oh, and both offer 20% off tours.
Is the 10% off merchandise only available with the premium or is it available with both?

caimakale said:
Is the 10% off merchandise only available with the premium or is it available with both?

Only with the premium.

Thanks for the info!!! I've been trying to find out the difference between deluxe & premium discounts. You think Disney would want you to know this!! I searched ther website, but you can't get the info until you have the AP!!!

Lets see if this link works (I have to log in to the ap page, so I dont know if other can view it or not) http://disneyland.disney.go.com/dis...ntsLanding?name=AnnualPassholderDiscountsPage
Edit: link doesnt work here is a HUGE cut and paste- lets see if it works.

Ok- looks like it will work - the first discount is the S. CA pass, then dlx, then premium. Sorry that is hard to read- its a chart on the site and it doesn't paste that way!
> Disneyland Resort Search Disney

Special Offers

Discounts

Blockout Dates

Renewal Information / FAQ
null Annual Passholder DiscountsIn addition to theme park entry and special benefits, Annual Passholders enjoy a host of wonderful discounts. Check out current discounts, which you can sort conveniently by location.
View Discounts: Show All Disneyland Park Disney's California Adventure Park The Hotels of the Disneyland Resort Downtown Disney District
Location SoCal Deluxe Premium Days Valid
Disneyland® park
Bengal BBQ 10% 10% 15% Every Day
Blue Bayou 10% 10% 15% Every Day
Blue Ribbon Bakery 10% 10% 15% Every Day
Cafe Orleans 10% 10% 15% Every Day
Carnation Cafe 10% 10% 15% Every Day
Club Buzz 10% 10% 15% Every Day
French Market 10% 10% 15% Every Day
Golden Horseshoe 10% 10% 15% Every Day
Hungry Bear Restaurant 10% 10% 15% Every Day
Plaza Inn 10% 10% 15% Every Day
Rancho del Zocalo 10% 10% 15% Every Day
Redd Rockett's Pizza Port 10% 10% 15% Every Day
Refreshment Corner 10% 10% 15% Every Day
Riverbelle Terrace 10% 10% 15% Every Day
Stage Door Cafe 10% 10% 15% Every Day
Toontown Dining 10% 10% 15% Every Day
Village Haus 10% 10% 15% Every Day
All Theme Park and Hotel merchandise locations* 10% Every Day
Disney's California Adventure® park
Ariel's Grotto 10% 10% 15% Every Day
Award Wieners 10% 10% 15% Every Day
Baker's Field Bakery 10% 10% 15% Every Day
Burger Invasion 10% 10% 15% Every Day
Cocina Cucamonga Mexican Grill 10% 10% 15% Every Day
Corn Dog Castle 10% 10% 15% Every Day
Cover Bar (food only) 10% 10% 15% Every Day
Golden Vine Bar (food only) 10% 10% 15% Every Day
Pacific Wharf Cafe 10% 10% 15% Every Day
Pizza Oom Mow Mow 10% 10% 15% Every Day
Strips, Dips, & Chips 10% 10% 15% Every Day
Taste Pilots' Grill 10% 10% 15% Every Day
The Vineyard Room 10% 10% 15% Every Day
Wine Country Trattoria 10% 10% 15% Every Day
All Theme Park and Hotel merchandise locations* 10% Every Day
Hotels of the Disneyland® Resort
Disney's Grand Californian Hotel® Special rates, like "AP Nights," available for all Annual Passholders Call (714) 956-MICKEY† for rates & availability Call for Availability
Disneyland® Hotel Special rates, like "AP Nights," available for all Annual Passholders Call (714) 956-MICKEY† for rates & availability Call for Availability
Disney's Paradise Pier® Hotel Special rates, like "AP Nights," available for all Annual Passholders Call (714) 956-MICKEY† for rates & availability Call for Availability
Croc's Bits and Bites 10% 10% 15% Every Day
Disney's PCH Grill 10% 10% 15% Every Day
Goofy's Kitchen 10% 10% 15% Every Day
Granville's Steakhouse 10% 10% 15% Every Day
Hearthstone Lounge 10% 10% 15% Every Day
Hook's Pointe 10% 10% 15% Every Day
Lobby Bar 10% 10% 15% Every Day
Lost Bar 10% 10% 15% Every Day
Pool Bars (all hotels) 10% 10% 15% Every Day
Storytellers Cafe 10% 10% 15% Every Day
Top Brass 10% 10% 15% Every Day
White Water Snacks 10% 10% 15% Every Day
Wine Cellar 10% 10% 15% Every Day
Yamabuki 10% 10% 15% Every Day
Downtown Disney® District**
A Lil' Something 10% 10% 10% Every Day
AMC® Theatres 10% 10% 10% Every Day
Basin™ 10% 10% 10% Every Day
Catal Restaurant & Uva Bar 10% 10% 10% Every Day
Compass Books & Cafe 10% 10% 10% Every Day
ESPN Zone® 10% 10% 10% Every Day
Häagen-Dazs® 10% 10% 10% Every Day
Hair Wraps 10% 10% 10% Every Day
House of Blues® 10% 10% 10% Every Day
Hoypoloi® 10% 10% 10% Every Day
Illuminations 10% 10% 10% Every Day
Island Charters 10% 10% 10% Every Day
Jamba Juice 10% 10% 10% Every Day
La Brea Bakery and Cafe 10% 10% 10% Every Day
LEGO® Imagination Center 10% 10% 10% Every Day
Marceline's Confectionery 10% Every Day
Naples Ristorante e Pizzeria 10% 10% 10% Every Day
Pearl Factory 10% 10% 10% Every Day
Rainforest Cafe 10% 10% 10% Every Day
Ralph Brennan's Jazz Kitchen 10% 10% 10% Every Day
Something Silver 10% 10% 10% Every Day
Starabilias® 10% 10% 10% Every Day
Tom Kelly Caricatures 10% 10% 10% Every Day
Tortilla Jo's 10% 10% 10% Every Day
Wetzel's® Pretzels 10% 10% 10% Every Day
World of Disney™ 10% Every Day
Please note: Southern California Select Annual Passholders enjoy the same discounts as the Southern California Annual Pass.
All offers and events are subject to change without notice. Must show valid Annual Passport to receive Passholder benefits and/or discounts. Dining discounts not valid in combination with any other discounts or promotions and excludes alcoholic beverages, tax and gratuity. Not valid at outdoor cart locations, snack locations, Club 33, Napa Rose, and Room Service locations. Subject to restrictions and change without notice. An Annual Passholder must present his/her valid Annual Passport prior to purchases to receive any applicable benefits and discounts. Benefits and discounts are nontransferable.

**Discount valid on food and selected merchandise. Exclusions apply. See individual stores fo details.

* A single $10 transaction required before tax. Not valid in combination with any other discounts or promotions or on purchases of original and limited-edition artwork or selected collectibles. Excludes the following locations: Names Unraveled, Jewel of Orleans, Silhouette Artist, Portrait artists in New Orleans, Parasol cart, Heraldry shop, Crystal shops on Main Street and in New Orleans and Blast cart. Subject to change without notice.
† If you are under 18 years of age, you must have your parent or guardian's permission to dial this number

Thanks for this. I have been looking for something like this, too.

I noticed on the list Cover Bar and Golden Vine Bar in CA. Where are these located? They aren't listed on the Disneyland website.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter