Annual pass discounts for Discovery Cove

Trex-lib

Earning My Ears
We are going to Discovery Cove and Sea World end of next month. Is getting an annual pass for Sea World worth it to get discounts on Discovery Cove? It says 30%, but didn’t know if that was all the time. You can’t see prices until you buy the pass. Are there other discounts for Discovery Cove that make it worth it. There are 5 of us. 2 Adults and 3 kids. Is any annual pass person willing to look or could they give me that info if I call?
I’m just trying to save as much as I can without it becoming too complicated.
Thanks!

Discovery cove orlando does not offer annual passes must buy tickets separately, I biught mine from discoverycoveorlando site several weeks ago we enjoyed it as a family, you can buy the tickets to swim with dolphins or without some tickets offer multi park access to seaworld orlando busch gardens and Aquatica Children 2 and under are free .

We are going to Discovery Cove and Sea World end of next month. Is getting an annual pass for Sea World worth it to get discounts on Discovery Cove? It says 30%, but didn’t know if that was all the time. You can’t see prices until you buy the pass. Are there other discounts for Discovery Cove that make it worth it. There are 5 of us. 2 Adults and 3 kids. Is any annual pass person willing to look or could they give me that info if I call?
I’m just trying to save as much as I can without it becoming too complicated.
Thanks!
You are going at an expensive time of year to go and less likely to find outside discounts, but there are some at times. Best is just google every combo of "Discovery Cove discounts".

For the SW AP benefit it MIGHT be that it will be 30% off the rate of any given date. Discovery rates change daily and there are not always discounts. I would call SeaWorld and find out if your dates are within a discount period before you buy.

Per Mousesavers

SeaWorld Orlando Annual Passholders

SeaWorld Orlando Annual Passholders sometimes get discounts at Discovery Cove. They are not offered all the time, so check with SeaWorld to see if your pass currently offers any deals. Make sure you check with SeaWorld for any blackout dates– these are NOT published on their site.

The other thing to consider is getting DC's add on of SW, perhaps it will discount the SW ticket down. https://discoverycove.com/orlando/pricing/

Undercover Tourist has some ticket packages that are discounted.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter