~~~Annual Holiday Recipe Exchange~~~.....CLOSED!!!

Meriweather

Being a Nana is my superpower
Holidays are fast approaching :santa: so it is time to get some new recipes ::yes::
This is the 12th annual Holiday Recipe exchange!! :woohoo: It has been so much fun over the years.

The exchange will be for at least 5 “tried and true” recipes…..family ones you use at holiday time, or even for any time of year. Also to be included are at least 3 other items that have to do with cooking and/or holidays. They can be ingredients or things to use in the kitchen.
Minimum is $15 (not including postage)…..plus recipes. All packages MUST be mailed priority!!
You can format the recipes anyway you want. Computer print out. Recipe cards.Etc.

Sign-ups will go until Oct. 3 (evening) and mail date will be Oct. 11.

If you want to join in this one, PM me:
Your name
Address
e-mail address
any allergies
Do you celebrate Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year’s Eve, New Years Day?
Willing to be an elf, if needed?
Willing to send international, if needed?

Ooh recipes, not sure if I am joining this time. :scratchin

I have made 2 new (never made them before) things this past couple of weeks.

Cheesecake and Pumpkin Roll

Aww....come on, Heidi. You know you want to ::yes::

Hopefully we'll have a good turn out this year.

Who else wants to join in??
We need at least one more to make this happen.

:yay: This exchange is a go!! We have enough people and hope lots more join in over the next couple of days!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter