~~~Annual Holiday Recipe Exchange~~~.....CLOSED!!

Of course...not for a long time. But having a counter is fun....we are planning on Dec. 2011 ;)

Glad to have you join in, Barbara.

Lynne and Maria...and anyone else....the list is on the who is going when? thread?
If you want to be "offically" added, let me know. Of course, so far out everything is subject to change, so don't worry if you change your mind later.
We will have a "real" date next summer....or sooner ;)
There are a few of us with counters already :teeth:

I'm sitting here typing up some recipes, and thinking the same thing! I need to make these...no these..no these! :goodvibes It's down to the apple crisp with sugar cookie dough on top, or lemon squares.

Ina Garten's brownie recipe is awesome, BTW. ::yes::

Glad to have you join in, Barbara.

Lynne and Maria...and anyone else....the list is on the who is going when? thread?
If you want to be "offically" added, let me know. Of course, so far out everything is subject to change, so don't worry if you change your mind later.
We will have a "real" date next summer....or sooner ;)
There are a few of us with counters already :teeth:

Add me to it! I'll put my counter up. And is it Maria who's going next week? We should meet up for a drink at one of the Food and Wine booths!

Add me to it! I'll put my counter up. And is it Maria who's going next week? We should meet up for a drink at one of the Food and Wine booths!

I am new here and a friend of Maria's. I will be there next week too! I have to ask...are you from Pittsburgh? We are moving to that area (South Strabane to be exact).

OK, sorry to hi jack...I am really excited about this exchange...I hope my recipient will be happy!

Lauren

ETA: I am staying at SSR next week. I see you are at the tree houses and we get there the same day...ok, rambling now!

I am new here and a friend of Maria's. I will be there next week too! I have to ask...are you from Pittsburgh? We are moving to that area (South Strabane to be exact).

OK, sorry to hi jack...I am really excited about this exchange...I hope my recipient will be happy!

Lauren

ETA: I am staying at SSR next week. I see you are at the tree houses and we get there the same day...ok, rambling now!

You will make a great exchanger!!!!!

Sign-ups are now closed.....names going out shortly.

Please post on the new sent/received thread when it is started ::yes::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter