~*~Annual Holiday/Christmas Card Exchange~*~ Sent/received

MY boys Jack and Morgan and I want to say a BIG THANK YOU:love: for all the wonderful cards. My boys run straight to the mailbox when they get of the school bus:) Thanks Christina, Nancy, Dania, Suzanne, Laurie, Jill, Sandy, Angie. I hope I did not forgot anyone:hug:

I received a card from Rebecca (Debmom611) today.
Thank you and Happy Holidays.

Received cards today from Patricia, Steve, Cindy and Michelle. Thank you!:goodvibes

I received a card yesterday from Steve...........thank you. Happy Holidays!! :santa:

Just wanted to say thank you to EVERYONE that has sent me a christmas card. I haven't had time yet to list all the names, but they are all hanging up. I and my family are really enjoying them. Thank you all so much!

Thank you to Jill, Steve, Lori, Paul, Sandy, Heather, Cindy, & Klara for the Christmas cards. Also my Aunt sends a thank you to everyone who has sent her cards. We have them up in her room and she loves looking at them.

Received a few more cards in the past few days, woo! My desk wall is almost entirely filled with cards, I'll post a photo soon. :santa:

Thank you so much to Sandy (princessheather's mom), Suzanne (ilvsocroo), Laurie Bartholomy, Stacey, Rebecca (Debmom611) & Cindy!

I know the mail-by date has since passed, but I received some very lovely extra cards from a friend and have a few spare stamps, so I'll be sending a few more out this week. :cool1:

We got a couple cards in the mail today. Thanks to Cindy, and Marion! :goodvibes

diznee25

Received cards today from Rebecca, Klara, Cindy, and Marion. Thank you!!!

thank you everyone!!! i just counted and i got 18. coming home to the cards over the past few weeks has been lovely. i have them displayed on a shelf and got so many i had to move on to the table next to it. i am finishing my personal cards and will send out a few more tonight (believe it or not i started these the first week of dec and work got so busy i am just finishing!:rotfl:).

Thank you to everyone who has sent my aunt & I cards. I will keep this thread open a little while longer :)

Glad to see our cards are showing up I was worried:blush:

Thank you:
Constance
Klara
Cindy
Marion
Rebecca
and anyone we may have missed:banana:

Got a card in the mail today from Constance. Thank you!

We got a straggler today! DH noticed the postmark stamp is dated Dec. 12th....must of gotten lost at a post office along the way. Or mail delivery is bogged down!

Thanks Debmom611 for the beautiful card! :goodvibes Merry Christmas to you and your family!

diznee25 (Michelle and David)

We got a card today on Christmas Eve! :santa: Thanks Constance. Wishing you a very Merry Christmas!

diznee25

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter