### Annual Christmas PRESENT Exchange-Sign Up! ###CLOSED!

mommytotwo

DIS Veteran
Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way!!! :santa: :santa: :santa:

Time for the annual Christmas PRESENT Exchange!!! This is an exchange where you send your pal one or two items for them to enjoy. -(if you prefer a bunch of smaller presents, take a look at the Stocking Exchange).

For this exchange, you will send your pals gifts either gift wrapped, in a gift bag, or in any other type of gift giving fashion. You will also attach a card to the present to wish your pal a Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays..... and please do not forget to include your user name so that the sender knows who to thank.

This is a $15.00 exchange before shipping charges. Please remember to secure your boxes well so that we do not have any packages damaged/opened upon arrival.

Delivery confirmation is REQUIRED. YOU MUST PM ME THE D.C. NUMBER AS SOON AS YOU HAVE SENT OUT YOUR EXCHANGE. AND POST HERE AS SOON AS YOU HAVE RECEIVED YOUR EXCHANGE. I WILL BE KEEPING TRACK OF ALL MAILINGS.

If you will be away during the exchange period, please let me know of your dates ASAP.

PLEASE ONLY SIGN UP IF YOU ARE ABLE TO FOLLOW THE RULES, AND MAIL OUT ON TIME. PLEASE CHECK ONTO THE BOARDS OFTEN...I DO SEND OUT PMS, OR POST MESSAGES ON THE THREAD, SO SEE IF THERE IS ANYTHING FOR YOU FROM ME, OR ANYONE ELSE.

For this exchange, it is a bit different then any other. Once you have received your exchange-DO NOT OPEN IT! We will be having an OPENING PARTY on Saturday December 1st! This means that you will hide your present if you are tempted to open it, until this day. I will then post a new thread called OPENING PARTY-the day before, and on 12/1, you will open your present, and post on that thread, what present you had received. Make it a fun day by playing Christmas music, baking some Christmas cookies, drinking some hot chocolate, ..... *the opening party has been a tradition for years now for this present exchange*. *** And if you will not be here for the opening party, that is fine. Just open your present when you return, and post on that thread.

Since there are a few different Christmas exchanges, when you send me your pm to sign up, please note on the title, that you are signing up for the Christmas PRESENT Exchange.

This exchange is open to both adults, and children.

SIGN UP BY-Oct. 29th-Monday-(I do close exchanges early if sign ups are slow. So if you would like to participate in this exchange, sign up now!)
NAMES BY-Oct. 31-Wed.
SEND BY-NOV. 13-Monday .... this will ensure that everyone will have their presents by the opening party.
***Please mark the send by date onto your calendar so that you mail out your exchange on time!

To sign up, please pm me the below info.

Name-
Mailing address-
Email address-
Number of exchanges you would like to send out-
Are you willing to send internationally via AIR MAIL-Yes or No-
Are you able to be an ELF if needed-Yes or No-
***Please keep the below answers short & sweet.
*What are your hobbies/collections.
*Is there anything on your wishlist that is in the exchange price range?
-----If you are open to receiving any type of present that your sender chooses to send to you, that is great as well. And it does make a good surprise.

For child participants, please include the above info. and, your name, their gender, age, and some interests that they have.

I will have to pass on this one.
We get back from vacation Nov. 10 and it will be crazy for a few days, so no time to shop and mail.

Always a fun exchange! I'm in! :wizard:
Yes, this is my favorite, and a great one for kids to join in on!

I will have to pass on this one.
We get back from vacation Nov. 10 and it will be crazy for a few days, so no time to shop and mail.

No problem Nancy. If you do wish to join in, we can work with your dates, and you can order your item online and have it sent directly to your sender.

Have a fun vacation!

Out of the three Christmas exchangse, this one sounds like alot of fun! Sending pm

It is listed that sign ups will close on the 29th, but if sign ups are slow, I might close it early. Come, and sign up today! :santa:

Anyone else? Sign ups are till Monday, but if no one else is interested, I might close this early. What shall I do? :rolleyes1

I will be closing this exchange a bit early. Tonight insted of tomorrow. If anyone else is interested in joining in, you have about 30 minutes to send me your full info.

Come, and join in!

I will be closing this exchange a bit early... TONIGHT! If anyone else is interested in joining in, you have about 30 minutes to send me your full info.

Come, and join in!

Sign ups have CLOSED! Names will be given out tonight. Please post on the sent/received thread once you have sent out your exchange, and as soon as you receive them.

Reminder-Delivery confirmation is REQUIRED, and you must pm me the number after sending off your exchange.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter