*ANNOUNCEMENT - New Moderator for UK Trip Planning*

Congrats Wayne - you'll be a great addition to the team :)

Congratulations Wayne, this is great news! :cool1::cool1: Very well deserved! :thumbsup2

:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes

Congratulations Wayne :thumbsup2

Would you mind giving us abit of background about yourself - and your family of course - feel like we know them a little bit too!!:cool1:

Kx

congrats wayne

i have only been on here a few times but you have been so helpful thank you

you should have always been a moderator :D

From "Flower power" to "Mod":rotfl2:( please forgive the analogy).....well done mate you'll be a great addition to an already fantastic Moderator team:thumbsup2

Does this mean I can still bother you with my endless questions and ramblings about my family? ha ha ha

Well done, what did Karen say?

Sarah X

Will clear my inbox ready for them Sarah.

Karen was pleased for me, she knows how much I enjoy planning trips, helping others find the deals and find the info everyone wants.

Thanks again everyone, hopefully next few days will get some time to start learning about my new responsibilites, hope you all make it easy for me and keep it a good happy forum.

Today was just too busy at work and then I changed modems this evening, upgraded and doubled my broadband speed(and got a reduction in price, you all know me:rotfl:). Now I can get back to posting again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter