Anniversary Ideas

shelaj

Earning My Ears
It is my husband and my anniversary when we are in WDW in August. Does anybody have any neat Anniversary ideas. I would love to surprise my husband with something and this is his first trip to WDW.

thanks

Congratulations- how many years??

Here is a link to a recent discussion about the same thing. Hope it helps!

Enjoy!

<a href="http://64.225.125.24/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=59337">Anniversary Suggestions</a>

I don't know what your budget is but we just got back from our 10th and I had many surprises lined up for my wife.
1. A stretch limo to pick us up at the airport. So nice not to shuttle with a bunch of other people and make 5 stops.

2. Dinner at V and A's. A must!

3. A 2 hour massage at the Disney Institute

4. parasailing at Contemporary

5. Dinner at California Grille at 9:00 for fireworks. This was very romantic.

6. A night partying at CityWalk in IOA or PI.

7. Tell everyone when you make ressies that it is your anniversary. It sometimes makes a difference.

Hi,

I would suggest a message and or joint spa treatments at either the Disney Institute Resort and Spa or the Grand Floridian. You could also book a special dinner like at Victoria and Alberts also at the Grand Floridian and you are gtd. to be able to dine their without kids running around or being kids. You can also contact BASKETS BY LORI.COM to have a gift basket delivered to your Disney resort room. They offer Disney baskets and other great stuff too.

PS
If he enjoys golf or fishing you could also book him for that too!

Mmketeer

We went in Jan. for our 10th Ann. and I had many surprises for DH since he didn't believe me that Disney could be adult/romantic. Illuminations cruise, two rounds of golf, YSH then onto Jellyrolls, etc.

Looking back the most memorable parts to us were the unplanned and basically free things. GF gave us champagne to celebrate anniv. On our last night we picked up chocolate cake at MK then went back to our room got the champagne and went out back and sat in the dark overlooking the lagoon. We watched the fireworks then the water pageant. It was magical and romantic.

It was so unbelievably cold the whole trip and of course we weren't prepared for it. We spent endless hours cuddling like we did when we just started dating. It's funny how what appears to be a lousy situation turns out so wonderful.

Moral of the story - along with all the expensive things, don't forget to find downtime for just the two of you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter