Annie & Ed's PJ WP/WHR/France 1/11/11- I'm Back and w/ a preview of Pro-Wedding Pics!

I had BBJ Linens deliver the linens and my florist at no charge placed them on the tables. We wanted to keep costs down so we only did overlays for the main tables and Disney provided the basic ivory linens (included) to go under the overlays, cake table, cocktail tables and guestbook table. After, the wedding my planner was nice enough to pack the linens up into the shipping box BBJ left and all we did the next morning was drop it off at our front desk to be shipped. I asked my planner for the sizes of the tables and my planner wasn't really upset at all but that could be because I used outside vendors for my flowers, linens, chairs, decor, photography and videography, lol. :rotfl:

Let me know if you need anymore info..

Thanks, Annie, that helps a lot! I have one more question -- did you just give BBJ the table sizes and they were able to tell what size and how many linens you needed? Or was that info your planner gave you?

Thanks, Annie, that helps a lot! I have one more question -- did you just give BBJ the table sizes and they were able to tell what size and how many linens you needed? Or was that info your planner gave you?

We gave them the size and what style we were looking for and they sent us pictures by email and samples in the mail. The numbers of linens you need depends on you; if you only want linens for the main reception or do you want linens for the cake, guestbook and cocktail tables as well. IF you are having round tables of 10 and 50 guests you need 5 table linens, if you have square tables of 8 and 48 guests you need 6 table linens. All depends on what you want the linens for and your guest count.

We gave them the size and what style we were looking for and they sent us pictures by email and samples in the mail. The numbers of linens you need depends on you; if you only want linens for the main reception or do you want linens for the cake, guestbook and cocktail tables as well. IF you are having round tables of 10 and 50 guests you need 5 table linens, if you have square tables of 8 and 48 guests you need 6 table linens. All depends on what you want the linens for and your guest count.

OK, thanks! I contacted them just a little while ago and they've got swatches on the way. :thumbsup2 So glad you told us about them!

Annie - Was your officiant Rev Tim? If so, how did he work out for you? Or did I miss the review....:confused3

Annie - Was your officiant Rev Tim? If so, how did he work out for you? Or did I miss the review....:confused3

lol, I knew I missed someone...

Rev. Tim Herring was extremely good, he made us laugh and he made us have a heartfelt moment which in my opinion is the perfect combo for a wedding. Everyone loved him and commented that it was such a nice ceremony. We did a ring warming ceremony and a wine/note ceremony which he both performed perfectly. I highly recommend him and definitely pay a little extra for him to be at the rehearsal.

We did a ring warming ceremony and a wine/note ceremony which he both performed perfectly.

I would love to hear more about this, as these are the two things I want to do at our ceremony! Did you have ushers to pass the rings around? How did it work out? For the wine, did you mix the two wines and drink, or how did you do it?

Thanks for any info! :goodvibes

I would love to hear more about this, as these are the two things I want to do at our ceremony! Did you have ushers to pass the rings around? How did it work out? For the wine, did you mix the two wines and drink, or how did you do it?

Thanks for any info! :goodvibes

Rev. Tim was great at directing this...he had my dad who was also a Groomsman hand over the rings (which were in a little bag) to the person sitting on the end of the aisle, each person blessed the ring and passed it on to the next, while this was happening Rev. Tim continued with the ceremony, then when he was done he asked the Jr. Groomsman to go to the other end and retrieve the rings...For the wine/note ceremony, I had a custom trunk made where we placed our favorite wine and 2 glasses inside, Rev. Tim explained the significance of the the ceremony (we can't open, drink the wine or read the note until our 5th anniversary but if we would find our marriage in trouble before our 5th we should enjoy the wine together and read the note that explains why we fell in love with each other...obviously Rev. Tim said it much nicer and more detailed)...we both bought a Disney postcard to write why we fell in love with each other and had the best man and maid of honor hand us the note so we may place it in the trunk which my husband then closed it and sealed it. Everyone loved our ceremony and thought it was very unique. :thumbsup2

Let me know if you need anymore info...

Thank you so much, the 5 year thing is exactly what we want to do. Did you have music playing while you were sealing the box?

Annie - Sorry another question!!!! How did you manage at BLT with vendors eg hair and make-up? As BLT requires a key-card to gain entrance, did you have your vendors ring your room when they arrived and then have someone go and meet them at the front door? Thanks!!

Thank you so much, the 5 year thing is exactly what we want to do. Did you have music playing while you were sealing the box?

Yes, we had Michael Buble- you and I playing in the background while Rev. Tim explained the wine/note ceremony all the way through the sealing of the box, it's a great soft long song. :thumbsup2

Annie - Sorry another question!!!! How did you manage at BLT with vendors eg hair and make-up? As BLT requires a key-card to gain entrance, did you have your vendors ring your room when they arrived and then have someone go and meet them at the front door? Thanks!!

Don't be, I don't mind questions so keep them coming, lol...My vendors would call my cell and either one of my bridesmaids or my mom would head down to let them in. It was a small inconvenience but we loved BLT, it made for some great picture taking, the location was amazing and having the extra room to get ready was definitely a must have. I think anyone getting married should splurge at least for that night a minimum of a 1bedroom villa because the space was needed.

Wow, the pictures you have posted are amazing. Your dress is so gorgeous and you looked beautiful!! Looks like your guests had a wonderful time, I love all the details you planned. Thank you for sharing!!

Your pictures are beautiful! Your dress was gorgeous and you looked beautiful. My favorite pic is the one with the monorail going by but they are all great.

I'm so glad everything turned out okay after your health scare too.

Looking forward to seeing more and hearing about your special day.

I just found your thread and read through it in a few hours. Your planning was so detailed. I will be taking a lot of inspiration from you. Your wedding looks like it was an amazing day. The photos are gorgeous! I know it has been awhile since your actual wedding, but congrats and thank you for all of the great reporting you did. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter