Annabella Hotel?

I have a friend who stayed there this summer and she said it was fine and they could walk to the Downtown Disney area. I don't have any details, though.

Some family members stayed there last year and they had a horrible experience.
They posted on Trip Advisor and on here. My cousin is a fellow Dis-ser.
If you do a search on here for the Annabella you will find some reviews on them.

We have stayed there a few times and our last visit in Sept 2005. It was okay. The worst part is the beds were very old and uncomfortable. I would do a search on Tripadvisor and this forum to see opinions.

It is just a redone motel, that they have added some nice touchs too. We have always had good customer service from them.

The walk to DTD or the parks is easy when you cut through the DGC hotel.

We stayed at the Annabella last November and had a good experience, we also stayed at the Candy Cane Inn in May, we are now going back to the Annabella this November. The rooms at the Annabella were nice and clean, the bathrooms were all new granite. I did not see any bugs whatsoever, not even an ant on the pool deck or my own little patio and I was looking because I am a bit afraid of spiders and such LOL

The Annabella has some neat configurations of rooms like my daughter had her own little room in the mini suite so she could shut the door and watch her own TV which was nice. The CCI just had the 2 queen beds in the same room so I think I actually prefer the Annabella.

We did have a rental car which we drove to the parks in so I don't know how long it would take to walk, but we did like that we could pull right up to within 10 feet of our front door which was nice when unloading cases of water and souvineers etc.

We booked a few days ago on Expedia.ca and got a room for $85.00 canadian a night which is a steal as far as I am concerned, I think we paid $129.00 U.S. for the CCI but they had a breakfast included in that price but my Hubby says we can buy a lot of breakfast for that $50.00 difference in price.

Albi

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter