or
3 Desk sets for 5000 credits worth :)

I am really looking for multiples of these items (in this order :) ):
Bat Hats
Candy Corn Chairs
Mickey Ghosts
Cowboy Pants
but will take just about any buyable halloween item in trade

I have a large number of them, so should be able to accomodate anyone who wants one.

i would take one of them for now

what from the halloween buyables would you like for 2,000 credits

Hi

I would like to buy 3 sets for 5000 credits. I can do any of the items you have listed, so just let me know which ones you'd like.

Thanks

I would like one as well, if available still. Let me know what u want from the list.

Hi

I tried to reply to your PM, but I keep getting an error message saying post count too low. Do I need to have a certain number of posts in order to PM, does anyone know?

Anyway, I have those items you mentioned, and hopefully we can arrange to trade when I can log in again!

I did not know there was a limit for PMs, sorry!

Anyway, I am still unable to get on VMK, so anyone I made plans to meet, how about 7:30pm Eastern tonight? :)

7:30.. hmm... I don't think I'll be able to make it then. You can't do it now? If you can't thats not a problem, but that will work better for me. :)

Well, I was getting ready to watch the Pats Cowboys game lol

But I can pop onto VMK for a few minutes :)
I will be in the room I sent you in PM

I can't PM u either but i am in VMK now and hope u still have one of the animator's desk sets available. VMK name is the same as in here.

Hello, if you still have any of these left I would love to buy three of them.

Message sent Moms :)

Anyone who I have sent messages to: I will be back on later this evening at 11pm EST

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter