Animal Kingdom Swap ELEMENTS - COMPLETE & CLOSED

That's what I thought. I just took photos of those and uploaded them into the slideshow, but I haven't made it over to that thread yet to post about it!:goodvibes

I will mail tomorrow. I've been busy at work catching up from the time I missed. I'll confirm tomorrow that I've mailed.

I'll be packaging & labeling today to get my groups ready for mailing. They'll go out tomorrow.

Thanks & have a great weekend!
Michelle

I'm just checking the status of mailing.

DownRiverMama, mla1977, and PirateTink, did you get your groups mailed out to me?

Downrivermama, your pieces arrived today. Oh, I so wish I was in both your groups. They are awesome! I'll get pictures taken and the slideshow updated tomorrow.

Thank you for the charms, those are really cute!

I just checked my dc# and it should be showing up on your doorstep today.
Everything looks great - I just love swapping here on this board!

PirateTink, your box arrived today. Everything looks great. I've taken photos of your stuff and DownRiverMama's and will get the slideshow updated this evening.

I just need to receive 2 more packages and everything will be here!

DisneyBarlans (and Duchess Tisha) your box arrived. Everything looks great. I'll take photos tomorrow and update the slideshow. I will also swap out tomorrow and get them in the mail. There's only 1 group that isn't here yet so AWM and DisneyBarlans (and Duchess Tisha since her's goes with DisneyBarlans), I won't be mailing yours out until it arrives. Sorry.

DisneyBarlans (and Duchess Tisha) your box arrived. Everything looks great. I'll take photos tomorrow and update the slideshow. I will also swap out tomorrow and get them in the mail. There's only 1 group that isn't here yet so AWM and DisneyBarlans (and Duchess Tisha since her's goes with DisneyBarlans), I won't be mailing yours out until it arrives. Sorry.

Glad it got there-that's fine about the mailing :)

Most groups are on their way home!!!:banana: They went postal yesterday. For those of you with DC, I'll pm your DC#'s to you shortly. I've updated the slideshow and it has everything except the one group that hasn't arrived yet.

Please let me know when you receive your stuff!

I mailed the rest of the packages this morning so everything is POSTAL!!!!!:banana: Please let me know when you receive them.

Thank you all for such a great swap!!!!!:flower3:

I just received my package.. Everything looks GREAT!! :)

Thanks again!!! It was a great surprise to come home to after arguing with my DH, I felt loved!!! :)

Posting here too that I got my box today. Couldn't be happier with all of the great AK items. Love it all - everything looks even better in hand! Thanks for hosting, DIT, and thanks to the swappers for making this a great place to play!

Thanks all! I forgot to post that I got the package on Monday. Everything looks great!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter