An unplanned UNEXPECTED October 2010 trip?!?!

smile4stamps

DIS Veteran
Hi There!

My name is Paula and I LOVE :love: Disney World! I am married to Hunter and he is :rolleyes: about Disney World.

I had been dreaming of going this year but did not think it was a possibility!

It turns out it may come to actuality after all!

I was having dinner with my husband (I work night shift so we don't have dinner together very often) and I brought up Disney. I had posted on my facebook that I had Disney on my mind so he had replied to go to Disneyland. I had replied back but they don't have Raglan Road or Citrico's. At dinner I asked so if he was going to go with me to Disneyland. He replied "No" I then said something about when my vacation is in October is when the Food&Wine festival is and he said "OK!"

We then sat there and discussed the restaurants we would return to.

So that is the extent of the plans right now!

First up is to price the different options. I KNOW we want the Deluxe Dining again... Beyond that??? Need to find the cheapest option for room and tickets!

We know we want at least a Moderate resort as a Hot Tub on property is an absolute must for us. We stayed at Carribean Beach last time and hubby stated he was okay going back there so I think that is where I will start with my pricing options!

He also asked how long I wanted to go for. I stated the same as last time which was 10 days... He was like "Oh" So I am not sure if he is okay with that length of time or not... Will see what happens after I price everything out.

This pre-trip report may get to stay just that. :sad2::sad2:

I told my hubby that I called to find out about the Food & Wine festival events that he said he wanted to go to and they were booked.

He said we could only return if he could get into the Sweet Sundays events with Stanton Ho and Gale Gand.

I called back to WDW booking this morning and they are fully booked and the lady said they had been for a long time.

They also said that there is a no-cancellation policy on these events? I guess I wasn't aware of this. It also means very little chance of an opening coming up.

So unfortunately this trip may never happen :sad1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter