Amy's Summertime Quest to get fit

amykathleen2005

Wishing....
Ok, I thought that I would do my own little journal here because it seems to be what all of the cool kids are doing. My quest for this summer is for one of the first times in my life to be a normal weight. I have always been about 10-20 heavier than healthy and I always hated it, but did not know what to do about it. Than last year when I was in college I reached my highest point. :scared1: After my dad died that year I just kept eating and eating without realizing what I was doing. Finally, after a vacation to Williamsburg I saw how absolutely horrible I looked in the pictures and figured it was time to do something. Last summer I lost a total of about 30 lbs and this summer I am going to finish my quest to finally have a BMI of less than 25 so this summer my goal is 31.5lbs. Since I started on June 18th, I have lost 9lbs. so far and am hoping to be under 145lbs. by the time I go back to school in the fall. Wish me luck!

May 2006
6hcsmpu.jpg

May 2007
662x2ls.jpg

Congratulations! Sounds like you're off to a wonderful start.

I, too, am in the same boat. Looked at pics from Christmas last year and decided that, before our trip in September this year, I will be under 200#. I started Weight Watchers 5/2/07 and have lost 23#. Only 9 more to go to be under 200.

You can do this. Put your mind to it and it will happen. Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Welcome to WISH, Amy!

Sounds like you're doing a GREAT job, & your pictures prove it!

Have a good weekend!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter