• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Amy's (Non-Disney) Designs - Part IV

Hi Amy! I just found this thread and your designs are amazing! I was wondering if you would have time to make us something for our upcoming cruise on July 9th on RCCL? I haven’t seen all the posts so I’m not sure what you have for RCCL already but we would love something that relates to an Anniversary Cruise. Anything you might have already made for RCCL since it’s such short notice. Thanks so much!

If you supply me with the name of the ship your are sailing on, I can include that in the design. Also, would you like any names, dates, etc... on the designs as well. I will make you a few after I hear back from you.

Oh my goodness!!! I’ve been so busy at work trying to get caught up for our vacay I totally forgot ! Thank You!!! Thank You!!! I love these!!!

Amy I’m sorry but I can’t get it to print correctly. It’s printing on two separate pages. How can I print them.

Amy I’m sorry but I can’t get it to print correctly. It’s printing on two separate pages. How can I print them.
I am not sure how to help you. I normally print mine from my Photoshop program. But I am not sure what software you are using to print. I am pretty sure that most (or all) computers have Paint. I saved one of your files and opened it in Paint. When I did a print preview it looked like it would fill the page. Maybe try that?

Or you could let me know what software you are trying to use, and if I have it, I can see what I could do.

I am very glad! I hope you are having a great cruise!
Thanks so much!!!! We had a great cruise with the exception of my husband’s kidney stone flare-up and testing positive for Covid the morning of our last full day but we knew that was a possibility.

I wanted to order the birthday celebration decoration package for her upcoming cruise on Aug 1st but didn’t realize it had to be ordered a month in advance! Do you have something already made that maybe you could put her name on and I could print it? I know it’s short notice so if not I understand! She will be 25 and she and her boyfriend (this will be his first cruise) are boarding the Navigator of the Seas ON birthday! I’ll look through the file you sent me also. Thanks!!!!

Thanks so much!!!! We had a great cruise with the exception of my husband’s kidney stone flare-up and testing positive for Covid the morning of our last full day but we knew that was a possibility.

I wanted to order the birthday celebration decoration package for her upcoming cruise on Aug 1st but didn’t realize it had to be ordered a month in advance! Do you have something already made that maybe you could put her name on and I could print it? I know it’s short notice so if not I understand! She will be 25 and she and her boyfriend (this will be his first cruise) are boarding the Navigator of the Seas ON birthday! I’ll look through the file you sent me also. Thanks!!!!

I would be happy to work on this for you. You indicated that you wanted "her" name on it but you did not provide her name. Also, if you would like me to do a first cruise for him and would like his name on the designs, please provide that as well. I was ready to work on them today so I will do them as soon as I get some more info.

Last edited:
Oh thank you!! Her name is Allison and his name is Reid. You are so sweet!!!! Maybe not a first cruise just for him but maybe something like “Cruising through Life together One Port at a Time” or “Our First Royal Caribbean Cruise Together” with their names on it. Whatever you think!! Thanks so, so much!!!

Oh thank you!! Her name is Allison and his name is Reid. You are so sweet!!!! Maybe not a first cruise just for him but maybe something like “Cruising through Life together One Port at a Time” or “Our First Royal Caribbean Cruise Together” with their names on it. Whatever you think!! Thanks so, so much!!!
Bummer about all of the health issues during your cruise. I hope that you both are well now without any lingering issues. That Covid can be a tough thing for some. Here are lots of designs for your daughter and her boyfriend, I hope they have a great time!

reid_cruisenavigatorfill by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

allison_cruisenavigatorfill by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

allison_cruisedoorhanger by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

allison_cruisebirthday by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

allison_cruisebeachchairs by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

allison_cruiseanchorwithone by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

allison_cruise2 by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

Thank you! We are doing much better!!! These are amazing!!!!! Thank you so, so much!!!!! I can’t wait to print these and get them to them!!!

Hi Amy, I had sent an email to get some of your transfers a couple of days ago and hadn't heard back from you. I just went thru your website, so not sure if you ever received the request. Could you help me with this?
Robin

Hi Amy, we’ve added another person to our cruise and wondered if you can make a name fill for us and another door sign because people changed rooms with the new addition. The name fill Is with the Princess Discovery cruise to Alaska and the name is Amy. And the sign below needs to be Papa & Amy now.
As always thank you so much!
67DE2961-1ED1-44DE-A6B5-31E291EE1C12.jpegThanks so much!

Last edited:
Hi Amy, I had sent an email to get some of your transfers a couple of days ago and hadn't heard back from you. I just went thru your website, so not sure if you ever received the request. Could you help me with this?
Robin
Robin,

So sorry for the delay in my response. Life got in the way last week.

I replied today and sent you an invoice through paypal. I will watch for your payment and get them shipped out as soon as possible.

Hi Amy, we’ve added another person to our cruise and wondered if you can make a name fill for us and another door sign because people changed rooms with the new addition. The name fill Is with the Princess Discovery cruise to Alaska and the name is Amy. And the sign below needs to be Papa & Amy now.
As always thank you so much!
View attachment 689605Thanks so much!
So am I leaving Sheri off? Or list all 3 names?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter