Amy's (Non-Disney) Designs - Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks good - I do like the different fonts in subway art, would that be a big deal?
Thanks!

Here it is with different fonts...

subway_songs2b_zps50e1a9fa.jpg

Thank you so much Amy!! I love everything :))
You rock

Thank you so much! Yes it is a dual party, he wanted a skylanders party again but at a rock climbing facility. I will be incorporating both into the party, such as his cake will be skylanders themed. Thank you soooooo much! So appreciate all your hard work and hope you had a fabulous break!

You are both very welcome! Enjoy!

Amy,

May I have a full size candy bar wrapper for a wedding. Michael and Elissa, May 23 2015. Their colors are royal blue and silver.

Thank you!
Angie

Hi Amy, I just ordered some of your transfers and now I’m hoping you can help me with a couple of designs for them :)

I see that you have already done an Andrew Minecraft design – if I just right click and save will that be the right file to put on to a tshirt or pillowcase? If not, could I please get a Minecraft design with the name Andrew that will work on the transfers.

Also, could I please request Harry – with the Doctor Who fill.

Thanks! I will post pictures once I have the tshirts done using your designs and your transfer paper :thumbsup2

Amy,

I am sailing in a week on Norweign. Can you do a name fill for Nicklaus and Kendall in Sponge Bob! Love to make them magnets for their door! Thanks, Sally

I was hoping for a cover to a journal for my cruise. I made the pages myself but would love a cute cover for it - regular paper size. Maybe the cover could say The Palmer Family Cruise Journal. Grand Princess to Hawaii 12/19-1/2

Any pics are fine, just please no Christmas
Thanks so very much!!!!!:love:

Hi Amy,
I would love to surprise DH with a t-shirt for our Paul McCartney concert.
Could you design something for me?
It's Paul McCartney Out There on October 30, 2014 in Greensboro, NC
Thank you,
Wendy

Hi Amy, I just ordered some of your transfers and now I’m hoping you can help me with a couple of designs for them :)

I see that you have already done an Andrew Minecraft design – if I just right click and save will that be the right file to put on to a tshirt or pillowcase? If not, could I please get a Minecraft design with the name Andrew that will work on the transfers.

Also, could I please request Harry – with the Doctor Who fill.

Thanks! I will post pictures once I have the tshirts done using your designs and your transfer paper :thumbsup2

I have never had issues with just right clicking and saving. So it should work just fine. You can always save from Photobucket if you wish.

Here is your requested design...

harry_drwhofill_zps96d7e2ba.jpg

Hi Amy, I am planning a little ahead.. when you have time, will you please do me a fun Halloween and fall design? Maybe Thanksgiving also? Thank you..I will let you know when I get my transfers..again, thank you..

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter