Amerisuites or Country Inn Calypso?

cenicienta

Christmas Magic
Price is about the same, both in the Calypso Cay Resort. Anybody been to either yet? It's new and they both look great. Hoping for ideas, thanks.

I just got back from staying at Country Inn at Calypso and I thought it was VERY nice. The room we had (a deluxe guestroom) was a nice size with the two queen size beds. It was clean and smartly decorated. The staff was friendly and courteous. And I was very surprised by the pool. There were actually two pools, one for kids with a slide and another swimming pool for adults. The whole area was very nicely landscaped - plus it had a minature golf course! The free breakfast was nice but it could get crowded at times.

All in all, I was very pleased with Country Inn and would stay there again.

thanks for the report, vdillon.

my family will be staying at country inn in may and it was wonderful to get a positive review.

Hi: We are going to the amerisuites, any comments on them.

also how long did it take to drive to the wdw parks.

Thanks,

Deb.

hi deb,

just wanted to let ya know it is at most 10 minutes down the osceola parkway(50 cent toll/each way) to the transportation and ticket center and other theme park parking areas.

debbie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter