American Idol Question

Suzy Mouse

<font color=green>DIS Veteran<br><font color=99009
Does anyone get the feeling that Josh doesn't want to be in this contest anymore? I just felt that his singing these past few weeks has not been up to the way he was in the beginning.

I "feel" that he...
1. might miss being home with his family
2. might be getting a lot of flack for being in this contest rather than serving as a marine in another country (even though his group was never called)
3. might feel he is still in this because he is a marine...not because he can sing

I just get this feeling when I see him. I don't remember his first song the other night ...something with "Good~bye" in it. Then the other was "Bad Blood". Then he put his face in his hands last night because it continues for him.

Am I the only one that feels like this?? Maybe I'm totally wrong...It's just a feeling.

Suzy, I feel the same way. I really like Josh, and it just seems to be torturing him at this point. What really sealed me thinking it was how GREAT he did in the group songs last night, probably thinking he would be going "home" that night. I felt so bad to see him feeling so bad. I hope he takes this opportunity to really shine, as he does have the talent, it seems to be the drive that is lacking right now.

He seems less confident each week. And I also noticed that he talks back to Simon too, which I think is disrespectful, especially since he is a marine. Even when Simon said Trencye's performance reminded him of a drag queen, she didnt respond.

Simon's comments to Josh are constructive critisism, IMO

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter