"American Horror Story" season 4 set in a...

They were hinting 1950s. I was hoping for aliens or some type of mutant monsters. Oh well.

I agree with you on Coven. I had high hopes, but it jumped the shark when Stevie Nicks appeared.

that setting is one of my nightmares!!!!

they lost me in both seasons two and three. the first one was still the best one for me. i hope that season four is good.

I'm hoping for good things. DH and I loved the HBO series Carnivale- it was also based on a traveling carnival and was super creepy.

Anyone watch AHS Freak Show last night?:joker::joker::joker: It definitely was freaky!!! Jessica Lange is just awesome in every role she plays on that series!!

If you don't like scary clowns, lobster claws or other oddities then don't tune in.

MJ

Yeah, it was everything I was hoping so far...so far...hope they keep that up because Coven started ok, but lost the "horror story" feel by the end...really didn't feel many chills after the first few episodes at all.

I've seen seasons 1 and 2, waiting for 3 to come to Netflix.

Just happened to see yesterday that season 4 was starting last night on FX so decided to record the season. I watched the first episode this morning and liked it. I've always liked Jessica Lang. And Kathy Bates too! The 2-headed woman is familiar but I don't know what else I've seen her on. I love the carnival/clown theme so hope it's a good season.

I watched it and I loved it. Every time the clown came on I was hoping and praying he'd leave the mask on because apparently his real face is even scarier. I love Jessica Lange and Kathy Bates, but at least in this episode Sarah Paulson stole the show for me. It's amazing how she can play 2 completely different characters in one body.

I watched and was scared to death. Creepy all around.

This looks so good but I cannot handle creepy shows! I was checking here to see if it's really, truly scary or just a good fun, kinda creepy show. Sounds like it is too scary for me but I love the commercials for it.

The 2 headed women was comical, did anyone notice one smoked and the other blew it out :rotfl:

The crab hand guy and the women that pay him :rotfl2:

Did anyone notice "peeper" back from season 2

The clown is really really creepy

Bates and Lange sure anit afraid to look bad :laughing:

Are y'all still watching AHS: Freak Show? I can't wait for tonight's episode.. looks like it may be the best one yet!! Both Halloween episodes w/Edward Mordrake.. wow!! Last week's was fantastic.. made me feel really bad for Twisty.. he was so misunderstood.. lol :clown:

Are y'all still watching AHS: Freak Show? I can't wait for tonight's episode.. looks like it may be the best one yet!! Both Halloween episodes w/Edward Mordrake.. wow!! Last week's was fantastic.. made me feel really bad for Twisty.. he was so misunderstood.. lol :clown:

Each episode has gotten better, but there have been a couple of scenes I could really do without, and I have a pretty high tolerance for twisted and sick.
I felt bad for Twisty too, I didn't want him to go that way. But when he left with them, I felt a bit better.
I loved Mordrake also.
I am so happy that Evan Peters is actually a real character this year, instead of that waste of space he was in Coven (which I hated).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter