Amazon codes?

Beanie

~*Snoopy Fan Forever*~
I was going to make a purchase at Amazon soon and was wondering if anyone had any codes that <b>everyone</b> could use?? I don't want to order from them and then find out I could have had free shipping or $5 off! LOL

Thanks so much! :)

A little over a year ago, I did a whole bunch of online shopping, including quite a bit at amazon.com, and I learned a couple of things. One is there are at least a couple of sites that list tons of online discounts. However, I only remember one particular name: www.slickdeals.net. I haven't checked to see if they are still in business.

I did find a few other avenues to be more useful: credit card sites. For example, discover.com, americanexpress.com, mastercard.com, etc. They typically list their "online partners" and you can usually find free shipping and stuff like that. I also vaguely remember that the NYTimes site also had online partners.

In other words, it may take some digging, but lots of online shopping sites have discounts listed somewhere or other.

Good luck!

Try searching at www.flamingoworld.com. I check them before every internet purchase and have usually found a discount code of some type or another. They have a very extensive list of discount codes -- if it ain't there, it probably doesn't exist.

Thank so much!! These are great sites!! I am so glad I posted this here! :)

I'm so glad that you did too, Beanie! ;)

I got these from the MyCoupons Board:

VSAREWARDDSS $10 off $75 Valid on Books, Music, Videos, and DVDs.

MAPMCEXCLUSV $10 off $75

CHNKBKAMZNFT $5 off $35

MAPVEREWARDS $5 off $35 purchase Supposed to be w/Visa, but also working w/MC

MAPWNEVALLEY $10 off $75 03/14/02

They said these are from: http://www.naughtycodes.com/

Hope these help.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter