Amazing Race season 36

That's funny, I took it as they were just playing around. I would have never thought he was being mean or disrespectful towards her. Maybe I missed something. I do agree though that she didn't read the directions well enough since she didn't see the rice instructions.
I think him rolling his eyes afterwards didn't really come across as playing around although FWIW you can play around as a couple and still be disrespectful to one another while doing it. They didn't show a big following argument so that is at least good but I did get a similar vibe as the PP that it was rather unnecessarily harshly done. His tone and mannerisms when saying "read your clue" and whatnot, she sounded self-deprecating for the sake of it when she said "I had one job" neither of them coming across like it was playful banter to me.

Yeah, I don’t know why anyone signs up for TAR when they have a fear of heights. Or the ability to drive a stick shift car. 🤣
Right?! I'm always amazed when teams/people don't know how to drive a stick shift. Have you ever seen TAR? I don't know how much time they have from when they're told they've been cast to when they leave, but I would spend much of that time learning how to drive stick if I were them (heck, I'd probably learn once I applied, just in case!).

Right?! I'm always amazed when teams/people don't know how to drive a stick shift. Have you ever seen TAR? I don't know how much time they have from when they're told they've been cast to when they leave, but I would spend much of that time learning how to drive stick if I were them (heck, I'd probably learn once I applied, just in case!).
This may be hard to do. There are not many cars in our area that are stick shift. So finding someone with a stick shift car and who is willing to teach you in their car maybe really hard to come by. I personal do not know anyone with a stick shift car.

This may be hard to do. There are not many cars in our area that are stick shift. So finding someone with a stick shift car and who is willing to teach you in their car maybe really hard to come by. I personal do not know anyone with a stick shift car.
It may take a bit of doing to find someone to teach a team how to drive a stick shift. But assuming folks are serious about going on AR it's pretty much a known skill a team needs.

I've been driving a manual transmission since my first new car in 1985. But my current car is 13 years old and when I get another it will probably be hybrid so no stick. Some one should make a virtual program for it.

I am keeping my fathers truck so that my kids can learn to drive stick. It has 200K miles and is still running. It's fine if they blow the transmission.

I am keeping my fathers truck so that my kids can learn to drive stick. It has 200K miles and is still running. It's fine if they blow the transmission.
My younger son asked that we get him a stick shift car when he got his license. He found a little souped up hatchback being sold down the street from us. Of course, now that he’s in college and the car is home, I enjoy driving the car occasionally too 😁

I love driving a stick! It's right up there with learning to make fire before going on Survivor--you know that it literally could be make or break to have this skill.

The firefighters were cracking me up, they were so bad at that rebus! I can understand not getting it on the first try (world? earth?), but jeez, ladies!

That roadblock was all about spatial awareness--if you could get oriented on the map correctly, it wasn't so hard. That seemed to be what was messing some teams up.

I thought the team that left, went with class. And Bravo! to Phil for being such a good sport!

The firefighters started that puzzle from the end at first. I was cracking up when they kept trying to tie the "yoga symbol" into the saying. 😂

My first car was stick shift and had no power steering. I had to parallel park on the street too! 💪 I would love to go on the Amazing Race but I would get heatstroke!

I have to say, I was a little surprised the one team basically gave away the first place spot (and the $5,000) to help out the other team. Hopefully, for their sake, it comes back to help them out in a later leg. I don't think I would have been able to do it. Maybe if it wasn't for first place, but not in that situation.

Anyone think the Twins managed to find some weed the night before the start? Because they were giving off some Spicolli vibes. They should be doing better than they have, so let's see if things get better once they come off their high.
too funny :rotfl2:Spicolli vibes :rotfl2:

Let me ask this, does anyone else feel that the term "Military Pilots" is being used loosly for the one team. I guess they are just out there having fun, but in my mind pilots in general and I would think military in particular would be a bit more I dont know polished...

Watching the dance routine this week I kept thinking of James Tolkan's line, You'll be flying a cargo plane full of rubber dog s*** out of Hong Kong.

Let me ask this, does anyone else feel that the term "Military Pilots" is being used loosly for the one team. I guess they are just out there having fun, but in my mind pilots in general and I would think military in particular would be a bit more I dont know polished...

Watching the dance routine this week I kept thinking of James Tolkan's line, You'll be flying a cargo plane full of rubber dog s*** out of Hong Kong.
if they are/were military pilots it fits

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter