Ama ama reopening soon?

Four Seasons right next door will be an option, Monkeypod right across the street (if you can get in), and down the street there's a Roy's. We have also been told that "Longhi's" at the Marriott in Ko' Olina is very good. All options.

Monkey Pod is so so good at least it was in 2016
We've had nothing but excellent experiences there. Last trip was in 2018. We're a whole month out from our next visit and yet cannot find an open reservation window throughout our 7 day stay. I'm guessing the 50% capacity limit is having an impact??

We've had nothing but excellent experiences there. Last trip was in 2018. We're a whole month out from our next visit and yet cannot find an open reservation window throughout our 7 day stay. I'm guessing the 50% capacity limit is having an impact??
They are not taking reservations. Standby only

which makes zero sense considering it’s locals not tourists contributing to the caseload.

But if the locals can't work because they're ill or quarantined, there will be fewer workers to serve the tourists. People are already complaining about Ama Ama and Aunties not being open, if the locals are unable to work these two will still not be open. Maui had a huge problem earlier this summer because of too many tourists and not enough restaurant workers.

Let's not forget that hospitals have limited beds. It's not like a patient can be flown to a neighboring state if there isn't a bed available.

It makes 100% sense.

Well... we're still planning to go. It's been 18 months of cooped up here at home and a half dozen cancelled trips. We're fine with simply hanging out at Aulani if that's all we can do.

I'm guessing the governor's request was made out of an abundance of caution.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter