Am I out of luck?

msmama

DIS Veteran
We just planned a kind of last minute trip to Florida - 2 days at Disney. I'm well within the 180 day mark, obviously (3 weeks!).

I'm having no luck at all with online ADR's.

Are the phone and online reservation systems linked? Would I have better luck calling?

IDK, but I think the whole ADR thing has gotten out of control. I've only ever gone during value seasons, but I've never NOT gotten the reservations I've wanted! I've walked up to the Crystal Palace and gotten in!?!? And now they're telling me there's absolutely NOTHING AT ALL at the Garden Grille? Last time I was there we were literally the only people in the restaurant!

OK, sorry, mini vent there...

I don't think you will have better luck calling. I think your best shot is online. Realistically you are only 3 weeks away...so in terms of availability it shouldn't be very surprising that availability is limited. :confused3That being said, I suggest you keep trying. I tried for 3 months to get an ADR @ Chef Mickeys for our trip this past Dec and finally got one 1 week before we left.
Good luck! :)

Definitely keep trying. Try both. I had someone finally get in after two weeks of trying a few days before. She tried online early in the morning and it finally worked.

I would also say that if you really want to eat there, walk up when the restaurant opens for whichever meal you want, and see if you can get in. Some people have luck with that...especially if someone hasn't shown up for their reservation but didn't bother to cancel.

I've been working hard to find an ADR for the show at the Polynesian for next week, and today several different options opened up... So keep trying! I had to work at by checking online a few times each hour.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter