"Am I in Sea World?"

cwnhokie

DIS Veteran
I can't find the "funniest things you've overheard" thread so I'll just start a new one. My SIL and MIL were getting out of the car at MK and a guy pulled up with a truck full of kids and got out and asked, "Am I in Sea World?" She said, "No sir, you're in the Magic Kingdom parking lot." He said, "Do I wanna be in Sea World? Is there anything for my kids to do here?" She went on to explain it to him. We hope maybe he was kidding, but she swears he was serious. I just can't figure out how he made it all the way to the MK parking lot without knowing where he was.

Gotta love the infamous question "what time is the 3 o'clock parade"

LoveMickey said:

I used to work at a restaurant and people were always acting, "how long is the foot long hot dog?" "Oh, about 12 inches."

LoveMickey said:

:rotfl2: My oldest daughter used to work summers in a gift shop in a tourist town and she was always coming home and telling us about some of the nutty questions that people would ask.

"How much are the 25 cent pencils?"

"Do you know where I can buy some sunglasses?" (The customer was standing beside a big revolving display of sunglasses.)

"Where is the beach?" (Um, turn around.)

One of the funniest things I've overheard was during a vacation in Washington DC. We were walking along the path by the Reflecting Pool on the way to the Lincoln Memorial. We came upon a father and son standing under some trees, and the mother was standing gazing at the Reflecting Pool. We heard the son ask his dad, "What's mom doing?" Dad said, "Reflecting." :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter