Aluani 2026 / WDW 2026

Disneydfb

Earning My Ears
Hi all,

We’re relatively newish DVC members and my brain cannot comprehend banking / borrowing etc. We have 235 annual points with a December UY with Riveria. We are planning a week long stay for Aulani in February 2026 and hoping for a 2 bedroom Ocean View. Currently we have 62 points from our UY 2024, I think, in our account because I convinced my family to book a quick trip this June, even though we were just there in February :) My question is, my sister mentioned that she wanted to take a weekend girl’s trip for her birthday in March 2026. Based on previous point charts, it looks like OV is 434 points for a week so if I did the calculations correctly we should have enough, with 2025 and 2026 for Aulani and possibly 98 points remaining for her trip in March (left over 62 points plus the difference from Aulani). Would she be able to borrow for 2027 for March 2026? I’m very confused on that and just hope my impromptu June stay this month didn’t mess up her possible March 2026 trip. Thanks all!

February and March 2026 fall in the 2025 December UY. You are currently in your 2023 UY. (Most of the calendar 2024 year is the 2023 UY). For making those reservations in 2026, you can use what is in the 2025 UY, any points banked in from your 2024 UY, and can borrow from your 2026 UY.

Hi all,

We’re relatively newish DVC members and my brain cannot comprehend banking / borrowing etc. We have 235 annual points with a December UY with Riveria. We are planning a week long stay for Aulani in February 2026 and hoping for a 2 bedroom Ocean View. Currently we have 62 points from our UY 2024, I think, in our account because I convinced my family to book a quick trip this June, even though we were just there in February :) My question is, my sister mentioned that she wanted to take a weekend girl’s trip for her birthday in March 2026. Based on previous point charts, it looks like OV is 434 points for a week so if I did the calculations correctly we should have enough, with 2025 and 2026 for Aulani and possibly 98 points remaining for her trip in March (left over 62 points plus the difference from Aulani). Would she be able to borrow for 2027 for March 2026? I’m very confused on that and just hope my impromptu June stay this month didn’t mess up her possible March 2026 trip. Thanks all!
if you have 0 points in your 2023 UY (dec 2023-Nov 2024) and you are borrowing points from your 2024 UY to stay this summer, then for Aulani, in your 2025 UY, you will have available:

62 banked 2024 points
235 2025 points
235 potentially borrowed 2026 points
You will indeed have 98 points remaining to borrow for a trip later in 2026.

You can buy one time use points if you just need a few more for that weekend trip

Another suggestion to find some points is to make sure, if you haven’t been to Aulani, that you understand what they call ocean view. Most of the “ocean view” rooms are really partial ocean view, and for some rooms that’s even generous. There’s a whole lot of spots at Aulani with better ocean views than the balconies.

if you have 0 points in your 2023 UY (dec 2023-Nov 2024) and you are borrowing points from your 2024 UY to stay this summer, then for Aulani, in your 2025 UY, you will have available:

62 banked 2024 points
235 2025 points
235 potentially borrowed 2026 points
You will indeed have 98 points remaining to borrow for a trip later in 2026.

You can buy one time use points if you just need a few more for that weekend trip

Another suggestion to find some points is to make sure, if you haven’t been to Aulani, that you understand what they call ocean view. Most of the “ocean view” rooms are really partial ocean view, and for some rooms that’s even generous. There’s a whole lot of spots at Aulani with better ocean views than the balconies.
Thank you! That’s very helpful! This would be our first time to Aulani. It’s a 21 point difference for poolside garden and ocean, maybe we’ll look at that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter