Alton Brown!

PrincessBetsy

"It's kind of fun to do the impossible."
Hiya everyone!! I love Alton Brown's cooking show on Food Network called Good Eats. He also has two other shows Feasting on Asphalt and Feasting on Waves and is also on Iron Chef America. Alton Brown is amazing and he is my favorite food network chef!! I make his recipes all the time and they are so delicious! Last Saturday Alton was in the Smithsonian in Washington DC hosting a seminar on Sustainability and my family got tickets for it. It was amazing!! When I walked into the auditorium I couldn't believe that Alton Brown was standing in front of me. :worship: I got his autograph and I got my picture taken with him. He is so nice and just as quirky as he is on Good Eats! It was one of the best days of my life! I love Alton Brown!! :lovestruc

Are any of you fans of Alton Brown? If anyone ever gets the chance to go see him in person, I highly recommend it. You can check where he is going on his website : altonbrown.com.

I like Alton too - I love how analyzes everything he brings a unique perspective to food and cooking.

Alton Brown is a favorite in our household! How cool that you got to see him in person. :thumbsup2 I love his explanations of things...I've learned why doing things the way my grandmother did actually works. LOL Of course Gram wouldn't understand why I spent time watching someone cook. :rotfl:

I like Alton too - I love how analyzes everything he brings a unique perspective to food and cooking.

Me too! I love learning new things about food!

Alton Brown is a favorite in our household! How cool that you got to see him in person. :thumbsup2 I love his explanations of things...I've learned why doing things the way my grandmother did actually works. LOL Of course Gram wouldn't understand why I spent time watching someone cook. :rotfl:

I also love his explanation of things! I still can't believe that I got to see him. I was watching Good Eats yesterday, and I was like "Wow, I actually got to talk to him!"

I wish they had Feasting on Asphalt and Feasting on Waves on the food network more often. Apparently, he got his pilot license last summer and he might do a Feasting in Air and Space.

Me also-Alton Brown Rules!!:thumbsup2

The one episode of Good Eats I like the best-Junkyard Chef..How he makes things around the house to make a meal is so entertaining.
But back to that episode.I followed his way of making bacon.Mine turned out perfect.I used his method,alittle improv of my own,and it turned out perfect!!!:thumbsup2

Me also-Alton Brown Rules!!:thumbsup2

The one episode of Good Eats I like the best-Junkyard Chef..How he makes things around the house to make a meal is so entertaining.
But back to that episode.I followed his way of making bacon.Mine turned out perfect.I used his method,alittle improv of my own,and it turned out perfect!!!:thumbsup2

I love that episode - it is so funny! :rotfl: I haven't made his bacon yet, but it sounds delicious! I want to try his pulled pork recipe - he makes his own roaster out of a flower pot! Just talking about it makes me hungry! I love to bake and I made his cocoa brownie recipe the other day, and boy were they good! They were so chocolatey they tasted like fudge!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter