• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Alternatives to Disney Florist

I❤️Disney

Mouseketeer
Hey I was looking into the in room celebrations but they are pretty pricey I was wondering if there is any other companies that do something somewhat similar even if it’s just a little goody bag

Thank y’all in advance.

I would assume they could only get it to your room by hand-delivering it while you are there.

Hey I was looking into the in room celebrations but they are pretty pricey I was wondering if there is any other companies that do something somewhat similar even if it’s just a little goody bag

Thank y’all in advance.

No, because Disney Florist even has to get permission & access to a room to do an in room celebration. They Will never let someone into your room that isn’t housekeeping, or a cast member that has a purpose for going into the room. As far as a goodie bag if that’s the case you’re better off just making your own. You could always distract your family and as soon as your room is ready go in and decorate yourself quick. That would be the absolute most cost-effective way to do it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter